JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

22 hours ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Def a downgrade

I'm sure she's beautiful with the lights off

Edit: 

Do I find her to be ugly or hideous not at all. She is not my type although she is pretty. She doesn't wow me but that doesn't matter she wows Josh and that's what is important. My reply was a joke reply to the downgrade comment. Can't believe this needs explaining but here we are 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Starr Almighty
People don't know a joke when they see one
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

An actor is the last person I'd ever want a relationship with. With football season coming up, wish he's just stick to the playbook, pick up a groupie once in a while or just rub one out occasionally to relieve tension. Don't get all involved with some narcissistic actress that's only going to be trouble in the future. Wait til she starts on the "request a trade to the Rams" BS. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, balln said:

She’s legit celeb. Big time. Let’s have her move to buffalo and rename “new Holywood “

New Holy Wood will be a big time trigger for former altar boys.  I like where your head is at but lets keep brainstorming.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think you guys are quick to judge lol. She’s still a rookie when it comes to playing with Josh, and he def just took her to overtime. She’s gorgeous, and I’m betting everyone in this thread would 100% take her home if they had the opportunity 

IMG_3978.jpeg

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

An actor is the last person I'd ever want a relationship with. With football season coming up, wish he's just stick to the playbook, pick up a groupie once in a while or just rub one out occasionally to relieve tension. Don't get all involved with some narcissistic actress that's only going to be trouble in the future. Wait til she starts on the "request a trade to the Rams" BS. 

You're painting with a very broad brush. Do you assume every actress is a shallow narcissist or that they all want to live the Hollywood lifestyle, because that is manifestly untrue. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, SoMAn said:

Seriously my list of worst partners in order:

1. Actresses - too famous

2. Models - not famous but too into themselves

3. Swimsuit models - tracking sand everywhere

4. Hot Scientists - nerds

5. Hot finance women - too pushy

6. Hot rich women - yuck!

7. anything over a 7 - gross!

Give me a nice dumpy 5 in an oversized sweater and an Old Milwaukee tall boy, please and thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Seriously my list of worst partners in order:

1. Actresses - too famous

2. Models - not famous but too into themselves

3. Swimsuit models - tracking sand everywhere

4. Hot Scientists - nerds

5. Hot finance women - too pushy

6. Hot rich women - yuck!

7. anything over a 7 - gross!

Give me a nice dumpy 5 in an oversized sweater and an Old Milwaukee tall boy, please and thank you.

no female divorce lawyers?

7 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

I think you guys are quick to judge lol. She’s still a rookie when it comes to playing with Josh, and he def just took her to overtime. She’s gorgeous, and I’m betting everyone in this thread would 100% take her home if they had the opportunity 

IMG_3978.jpeg

I have too much respect for Josh to take her home. So I’ll have to pass.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Tom Brady dated celebrities. He played in 10 Super Bowls. Relax

Josh needs to stay away from attention seekers, socialites, and anyone who is in the public eye.  He should find himself a nice regular girl and settle down like Patrick Mahomes did if he wants to win championships.

• Haha (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.