Day 2 LIVE NFL DRAFT, 7pm

HOUSE

7 minutes ago, Success said:

Belichick zagging again.  Offense?  Who needs offense in today's league?

Maybe he thinks they solved the problem by getting those two idiots who were calling plays out of there, whatever idiot made that decision to put them in charge of the offense. But seriously he does know they need to score points?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Too early for Siaki Ika, Dt (Baylor)?

Seems like a need, 1-tech DT that can take on double teams.  He had a disappointing combine, but he'd be a nice guy to rotate with Daquan and take over as a starter in 2024.  

This also helps alleviate some MLB pressure.  He or another DT is good with me

Thinking the same thing

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Trenton Simpson and Josh Downs were on my list of 5 guys I wanted in Round 2. Both are still available. Long way to go until 91 - but if they were able to land one of them after Kincaid and Torrence, I'd be THRILLED.

There goes Downs. Simpson dream still alive but I'd be shocked if he was still there 11 picks out.

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Too early for Siaki Ika, Dt (Baylor)?

Seems like a need, 1-tech DT that can take on double teams.  He had a disappointing combine, but he'd be a nice guy to rotate with Daquan and take over as a starter in 2024.  

This also helps alleviate some MLB pressure.  He or another DT is good with me

Reportedly he got flagged for medicals by some teams (as well as some character concerns) so may fall further than expected

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

If Richardson is the Colt's Josh Allen, then they just got their version of Cole Beasley. 

I’m guessing Beasley has the advantage shooting 3 pointers. I’ll take him on my pick up team, despite his “advanced age”. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Interesting to draft Bryce Young then give him no help 

Dude… they drafted Mingo. Acquired Thielen, Hayden Hurst and DJ Chark. On top of that they added Miles Sanders…

Aint hurting for help. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

That’s fair. I think he’s a good prospect for sure, but slot is not what we are likely worried about. We need outside help… and a LB… and a DT… lol

Apparently LB is not high on our list lol

FWIW, I entirely agree. All of the WRs are slot guys this draft

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.