[Misleading Title]

FireChans

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

The Bills were interested. David even stated as much after he resigned with TB.

Guess Diggs is a red flag since he got here then 🙄

They didn’t even try.

4 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

I hope so. Then I won't have to hear about Jack Campbell or Drew Sanders anymore. We need to focus on getting a true #2 WR

We’d be paying $20 million to a MLB worse than Tremaine Edmunds and worse fit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I’d give them a 5th.  He was pretty bad last season and has kind of been on and off bad his entire career. Tremendous upside….  But his play has been puzzling.  

if you thought PFF hated on Tremaine Edmunds, check this guys Pff grades. 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MJS said:

He IS worth that. That's what the market dictated.

Regardless, the Bills couldn't afford to give that to him and can't afford to give that to someone else either.

I understand what you’re saying, but I wouldn’t say he is worth 18mil, I’d agree that someone paid him that much. I think it’s a bit of a reach to say because someone was paid x amount of dollars, they’re worth x amount of dollars. Unless you just mean in his bank account, because yes, then he is worth that. 

But I don’t think you see your 18mils worth on the field, if you’re the Bears. 

The Bills certainly knew him better than the Bears do and it didn’t seem (at least to me) that they tried very hard to get close to that number. 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

As a Bucs fan and somewhat of an Edmunds hater, White is not in any way better than Edmunds. White has mostly been bad in the NFL and his mistakes were routinely covered up by Lavonte David, who is actually good. White is massively overpaid on his 5th year option.

It took 3 pages but someone who has watched White play post super bowl has chimed in.  Everything I have heard about White since the super bowl has been bad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

The title made me think we traded for him 

Considering White is asking for a trade, Oliver straight up could work 

No it wouldn't, if a Oliver had any trade value he would be gone. You can't possibly think that someone is going to trade our 5th best defensive lineman for one of the better lbers in the league...

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d give them a 5th.  He was pretty bad last season and has kind of been on and off bad his entire career. Tremendous upside….  But his play has been puzzling.  

It's weird. Whenever I watch the Bucs, Devin White looks like a beast to me 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I can’t say I’ve watched much of them minus playoff games. Prefer not to spend my time watching Tom Brady 😜 

14 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This is from a Buccaneers message board back in January. This is the opening post from the thread starter.

He's lost in the middle. It's just not working. But could he be salvaged if he lined up on the edge and just pass rushes and plays curl flat or manned up on a back. Something has to give because he sucks at MLB, Nelson might leave, Barrett might not be ready/efficient and JTS is a JAG

https://www.pewterreport.com/community/the-red-board/serious-question-about-moving-devin-white-to-edge/

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He's over 30. His updside has left the building

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

The Bills fans never let me down.  Any name player is released, FA or wanting to be traded they demand Beane to make it happen.  Costs be damned or said play may not want to come to Buffalo to play.  It can be exhausting.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

No Way Meme GIF

This.

He's not good.

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Over 30 Pff rating?

lol. Close! One of the lowest rated LB's in the NFL last season. Mostly because he is terrible as a pass defender.

Doesn't fit our defense at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah the title needs a question mark......

But in another article regarding the Bucs / Bills...  They suggest that a trade for Mike Evans is part of that mix.

FOR GABE DAVIS!

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/nfl-trade-rumors-josh-allen-s-buffalo-bills-tipped-land-tom-brady-s-former-teammate

Would you trade Gabe Davis (and pick/s) for Mike Evans and Devin White?

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.