Ravens @ Bengals - Game thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

... If you have 3 WRs at that calibre, a TE that is unsung, a basic offense (this is not a negative) then you can make an offense work. This offense is tailored to him. He makes it work for him 

He sure as ***** does. It’s like he knows what to do with the football all the time. His sacks are smart too. He doesn’t lose the ball, he plays another play. The comparison is these big three, and it’s fair to like some thing more from some guys than others. I like a lot of what Burrow has upstairs. Not his fault he made Chase so freaking good in College that the Bengals had to have him. 

Edited by Thrivefourfive

Just now, Billever76 said:

Cinci is weak against the run!...I noticed it on our first drive before the game was stopped

The stats would say otherwise, but most teams are just not as physical as the Ravens are. Plus, when you have the Bengals explosive offense it limits the opposition's time/ability to commit to the running game

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Ravens basically ran 12 minutes straight off the clock on their last drive.

This is the opposite of the Bills game. The Bills and Fins averaged almost 8 possessions each per half. This game is going to see 3 possessions each in the first half. 

Just now, Billever76 said:

Cinci is weak against the run!...I noticed it on our first drive before the game was stopped

And guess who has been getting better at it?

I like our chances against the Bengals to break a long run open. Their DBs aren't smart or fast.  Bell is Whitmer. The dude with the hyphen is McKelvin. The rest are meh.

The ravens DBs are ravens defenders. They hit hard. I respect their defense. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.