NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

We are playing NEs receivers like they are Hill and Waddle.

Need to challenge them more.

Pass rush has been non-existent unless we blitz too, and the Pats have kept a good balance to keep our guys from teeing off.

We squandered chances to break this wide open on Offense.

Edited by WideNine

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

How we doing Bills fans?

Everyone keeping it together?

Patriots fighting like hell to get into the playoffs.  Let's shut that down in the 2nd half!

Go Bills.

It’s not so much the Pats* playing hard it’s the bills looking bad. If that makes sense. 

• Agree 1

Frazier needs to get his DB'S closer to the line,  10-12 yards off the line and Jones is just getting ball out before rush can get there. On offence Josh is holding on to the ball to long.  I would use Cook more in the second half and see if he can break some long runs because Pats are playing the pass

• Agree 2

I hate to say it but the way the teams been playing, anyone in the afc right now can beat us. We just been playing bad football and our OC doesn’t no when to run or pass. And the defense is getting worse unfortunately. Von and Hyde out is to much 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Refocus and come out and play aggressive football.  

This. The first half had a ton of adrenaline and emotion. 
the D a needs to come out and play better as they’ve typically done all year in the 2nd half. 
The O needs to settle down. Run the ball use play action and take the short stuff. Josh’s kryptonite is his lack of patience to work the field for the whole game. He’ll do it on occasion but needs to be able to do it all

game. 

6 minutes ago, familykwi said:

Diggs needs to play like an all star.  He’s been pretty quiet in recent weeks 

For a receiver that is mentioned among the best, he’s taken out too often n clutch games

Ball has to be somewhere near him.

Diggs has a great high point, but even he can't pull them down where Allen has been sailing them.

Folks can hate in me all they want, but Diggs is playing fine if Josh gets it there.

Edited by WideNine

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL.  Yeah, that D of theirs is so bad.

Come on man.

Come on what? Have you seen the missed plays by Josh? Have you seen our O a move away from a successful run game? I’m not saying the pats* are playing bad I’m saying our O and D look worse.