Diggs is not a fan of cooking

Kenosha2Buffalo

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Do what I did and find a girl who can cook.

8 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

He’s obviously looking for a woman. 

Knowing Diggs he's got about four but none of them can leave their homes due to the storm.

• Agree 1

COOK? What's that? 😏

yo Stefon I am shocked you don't have a butler and a cook on staff to manage kitchen duty,  wardrobe etc. 

Noone as fabulous as you does all of that on their own just sayin'. You've got to have staff right? Spill the tea hermano. Inquiring minds wanna know!

m

Edited by muppy

There’s got to be more to this story. I mean, he has his own line of bleu cheese, hot sauce, bbq sauce. There’s absolutely no way he’d just attach his name to something he didn’t have a hand in creating or at least a small interest in! 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is the facility closed due to the storm?

Is he having us on about the "two years in culinary school"?

20 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

He’s obviously looking for a woman. 

As someone else noted, I think the singular "a woman" may be a sticking point for Stefon.  

I also think that for some of the players with wives or steady girlfriends, cooking may not be their lady's thing

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes players usually eat at the facility so I’m thinking it must be closed 

Diggs and a number of the other players have personal chefs (Darien Bryan I believe, for Stef and Gabe Davis). 

So Bryan must not be able to either get the ingredients he needs, or get there to cook for Stefon.

Whether they don't like the food at the facility, or it's closed, or maybe it's open but limited in what it can offer due to staffing and supply issues, can't tell you.

Where does Diggs live, someone here surely knows?  If he lives downtown and he tried to get home, he might not have been able to leave since then.

10 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

There’s got to be more to this story. I mean, he has his own line of bleu cheese, hot sauce, bbq sauce. There’s absolutely no way he’d just attach his name to something he didn’t have a hand in creating or at least a small interest in!

I mean, McKenzie owns a BBQ restaurant and he says he doesn't know how to cook BBQ.  He loved the BBQ his friend's then-BF served, and agreed to help fund it as an enterpreneur. 

So Diggs could maybe like the stuff he put his name to, but not be a chef

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Is he having us on about the "two years in culinary school"?

As someone else noted, I think the singular "a woman" may be a sticking point for Stefon.  

I also think that for some of the players with wives or steady girlfriends, cooking may not be their lady's thing

Diggs and a number of the other players have personal chefs (Darien Bryan I believe, for Stef and Gabe Davis). 

So Bryan must not be able to either get the ingredients he needs, or get there to cook for Stefon.

Whether they don't like the food at the facility, or it's closed, or maybe it's open but limited in what it can offer due to staffing and supply issues, can't tell you.

Where does Diggs live, someone here surely knows?  If he lives downtown and he tried to get home, he might not have been able to leave since then.

I mean, McKenzie owns a BBQ restaurant and he says he doesn't know how to cook BBQ.  He loved the BBQ his friend's then-BF served, and agreed to help fund it as an enterpreneur. 

So Diggs could maybe like the stuff he put his name to, but not be a chef

I believe diggs lives in OP also

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.