TUA in Concussion Protocol Again!

wppete

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Holy hell. If this is true what the hell happened during the game to allow him to keep playing??

According to Adam Schefter it’s true and he finished  the game again. This is insane. I watch the post game interview and thought Tua was off. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, balln said:

Has to be fake news put out by Mia to take pressure off tua needing him to perform the last two games. 

I don’t think he has a concussion / when did it happen? Why now? 

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I didn't see him hit his head at all in the game... I wonder if this is an emotional concussion.

(click through to the post that I linked to above, there’s a twitter video embedded).

Edited by RiotAct
  • Like (+1) 1

Early in the game he gets hit and his head hits the ground.  Several fans posted they thought he should have been tested, but the Dolphins did nothing.

Then he screws up their season and wham here you are.

Maybe here:

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 5

Just now, Rochesterfan said:

Early in the game he gets hit and his head hits the ground.  Several fans posted they thought he should have been tested, but the Dolphins did nothing.

Then he screws up their season and wham here you are.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Some people are more susceptible to concussions than others. I don’t know how the concussion experts aren’t keeping a close eye on Tua and basically checking him out after every major hit to the head. 

also, it’s ok to check someone out later in the game. Let’s say they didn’t realize his head hit until the third quarter it should still be fine to check him out. Don’t let him keep playing if it’s an issue 

• Agree 4

Happened late in the 2nd quarter. He was hit and hit his head when he landed with the Packer on top of him. Didn’t seem very violent, but it wouldn’t have to be in order to result in another concussion because they are exponentially easier to sustain with less force with each successive occurrence.

0C6262CF-59BC-43D7-A021-C78EB6CB1C10.jpeg

If he's concussed, that's really sad. I hate the Phins but don't wish brain damage on any player.

Any chance — and yes this sounds crazy, I know — that the post-game concussion protocol is damage control for the fans upset with Tua? It's easier to swallow if you know (or think) we was playing wobbly? I've heard enough crazy theories these past couple years so there's mine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

Dude is headed down a very, very dark road, even if we don't see it soon. Same with Morse, I fear.

I very much hope that intensive research continues on CTE and developing treatments for it. I will honestly never forget him getting concussed like 5 days after we played the Phins, and he went into a fencing posture. These guys are paying a very, very fûcking high price.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Yeah I don’t want to hear another fin fan tell me how Allen is going to be career shortened by how he runs. 

3 in a year and NEVER played a full football season due to injuries. 

this screams to me. ***** I have symptoms on Monday. Yeah that will work and explain my 3 drives with 3 picks. 

Edited by MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

If he's concussed, that's really sad. I hate the Phins but don't wish brain damage on any player.

Any chance — and yes this sounds crazy, I know — that the post-game concussion protocol is damage control for the fans upset with Tua? It's easier to swallow if you know (or think) we was playing wobbly? I've heard enough crazy theories these past couple years so there's mine.

Yes.  Yes there is.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.