NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Of course it was legit, when did i say it wasn't? When you quoted for stupidity was that in reference to yourself?

You post inferred that we needed a DPI to win. In other words without it we wouldn’t have won. If another team gets a legit call to win, did they not earn it? Your post was stupid. Plain and simple. The only part worth anything was that there are things to clean up. 

• Agree 1

The Fins fans are making it sound like the refs were on them all night. 

They have to be delusional. The refs kept refusing to call PI at the end of the second half. The Bills had far more penalty yards and that is with quite a lot of chippt shots I saw Dolphins defenders deliver. 

Their quibble is about shoving a QB while he was out of bounds and then getting into a shoving match, and the most obvious hold possible 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Well they aren’t getting a home game and Tua’s never won a game below 50 degrees. They will be lucky to make the playoffs actually with their remaining schedule. 

Yeah, I feel like we let them off the hook in this game. The 9ers and Chargers showed defenses how to play them but our guys ignored that for some reason. Other teams won't so it'll be interesting to see how Tua's "throw it up and hope for the best" strategy works the rest of the way

Went over to the Dolphins message board to see the damage and I saw “McD is in way over his head.” and I was genuinely confused, then a little pissed, and then embarrassed when I realized they had their own McD to hate when they lose. That’s a nice little kinship we have with them. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Dolphin fans are pissed,  I checked out their fansite and they are all blaming refs for the loss. Sorry but defender interfered with McKENZIE and Allen did break the plain for 2 point conversation.  How about the refs allowing Dolphins to hold on so many running plays?

I can't even imagine how they had to go to video review 

Obviously it's great to win ... Josh Allen is simply incredible ... but McDermott and the entire coaching staff continue to underperform and it's a serious problem ... Buffalo's trying to win a Super Bowl and the coaches are simply weak ... the defensive scheme tonight was embarrassing ... Waddle dropped a TD early ... Josh once again transcended bad coaching

• Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Miami played well no doubt could have won it. That said, they didn’t get one holding penalty on their OL? There was at least one blatant OPI not called and three RTP that weren’t either. Josh for a star QB aid allowed to get creamed. It’s absolutely embarrassing 

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Yeah, I feel like we let them off the hook in this game. The 9ers and Chargers showed defenses how to play them but our guys ignored that for some reason. Other teams won't so it'll be interesting to see how Tua's "throw it up and hope for the best" strategy works the rest of the way

That’s coaching. 

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

They have to be delusional. The refs kept refusing to call PI at the end of the second half. The Bills had far more penalty yards and that is with quite a lot of chippt shots I saw Dolphins defenders deliver. 

Their quibble is about shoving a QB while he was out of bounds and then getting into a shoving match, and the most obvious hold possible 

Theyreally let the DBs mail everyone but called every def hold

11 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I don’t even know what that means “battle of Allen vs Ken Dorsey”

Allen made up for deficiencies in scheming and play calling. To be fair to Dorsey the lack of separation from our receivers is noticeable. But he doesn't scheme up a lot of easy ones.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

All 7 of them? 

I bailed on the GDT early in the second half… just couldn’t take it anymore. 

What a win.  This is up there with the great ones… Kelly’s last-second dive in ‘89, the streak-breaker in 1980, the Timmy Tindale game, etc.  Gonna remember this one for a long time. 

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.