Updated Beasley signing to practice squad

Niagara Dude

2 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Hell yes. Have a seat Isaiah.

This dude from Bills Mafia just posted it,  hope it happens because I am concerned with options beyond Diggs. It could be Bills are not convinced OJB is ready to play this year and also why Hilton signed today with Cowboys

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, McBean said:

Would love it.

Fans need to remember,  he did not know the Tampa offence and decided to retire.  He knows our offence very well and is well rested for stretch run

Justin Romano

This is straight from the horses mouth... the family member i know is very closely related to cole. She says he flew in this morning , and she is already talking about booking tickets to come see a game. She seems to be pretty confident its a done deal

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It started last week when after Beasley had repeatedly said some negative things about the Bills earlier in this off season he seemed to change his tune when someone directly asked him if he would come back to play in Buffalo again and he said "Yes"

I will certainly welcome him back but honestly not sure what he has left in the tank.

I don't like that he quit on his team earlier this year. The excuse "he didn't know the offense" falls flat with me. He's a seasoned vet. LEARN THE OFFENSE! Did you see what that bum Mayfield did after a practice with his new team?

But if he has something left, let's give him a shot. I hope do hope he isn't as controversial with his social media posts---the same way I feel about every player.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.