SNF: Miami at LAC 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I sure hope your right.

I think a lot of it is presnap reads and tells, as well. If you can get them off their mark, I think the wrinkles that the defense can throw in will disrupt the flow tremendously 

I think so. I've been calling him One Read Tua for a while, because if you watch him, he doesn't really do NFL read progressions hardly ever. It's, hit the back foot and the ball is going where the play is designed to go whether it's covered or not. That whole "quickest from snap to throw" stat camouflages this. The Dolphins count on hitting their very quick, very fast receivers very fast and very quick over the middle where the defense has very large and very slow players typically, so they'll have room to run. Whatever the Chargers have done these first couple drives apparently is a good counter to that with DB's in those short middle zones. It wouldn't work if the QB came off that first read or could threaten them over the top.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

If only we played so aggressive that the opposing QB had to leave after the game in an ambulance or something.....

Bills pass rush got home today, mostly the front 4.

But the fact is the bills aren’t an aggressive/blitzing defence.

They are one of the least blitzing teams 

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

You think a borderline Hall of Fame QB was all hype and little substance?

Will never make it.  Was a career ruined.  Not many other than chargers fans will remember Phillip Rivers, even a lot of them would want to forget.  What a terrible run with him

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.