The Bills lost yesterday because… (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

5 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Oh snap that was too serious and logical a response.

Ok I didn't wear my Josh Allen t shirt and wore a regular Bills tshirt instead underneath. Also I didn't do a shot of hot sauce which I have been doing before games.

I feel sorry for your stomach lining! 

We have a hanging plant in our living room. My wife took it down to water it at the start of the game and left it in the tub. She asked me to hang it back up on a commercial break. I hemmed and hawed throughout the first half. With the Bills comfortably ahead by 14, I finally re-hung the plant. It was all downhill from there.

Why, air plant, why? Why have you forsaken me like this? I water you. I put you in good sunlight. I keep you safe from the cat. Why you do me like this?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I blame myself.  I care for my 94 year old mom who is basically bid ridden for the last couple of years and when the defense made that goal line stop with 44 seconds to go all the stress washed away into euphoria and I went in her room and layed my body down across her legs and said to her that was the most unbelievable games I have ever saw.  WHAT A GAME, I said as I got up and left her room to watch the next game and saw Vikings players celebrating.  I wanted to cry.  My nerves were so bent by shock by what just happened I wonder if I can ever recover.  I just did not have the mental capacity to process this shock because there was no room left in the Inn.  So many shocking endings.  My poor mom.  I had to explain the ending to her and she doesn't really understand football.  I could not get her to understand  who livid and and angry I was.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Reverse Meathead said:

I blame myself.  I care for my 94 year old mom who is basically bid ridden for the last couple of years and when the defense made that goal line stop with 44 seconds to go all the stress washed away into euphoria and I went in her room and layed my body down across her legs and said to her that was the most unbelievable games I have ever saw.  WHAT A GAME, I said as I got up and left her room to watch the next game and saw Vikings players celebrating.  I wanted to cry.  My nerves were so bent by shock by what just happened I wonder if I can ever recover.  I just did not have the mental capacity to process this shock because there was no room left in the Inn.  So many shocking endings.  My poor mom.  I had to explain the ending to her and she doesn't really understand football.  I could not get her to understand  who livid and and angry I was.

Dude, seriously - priorities

😁

• Angry 1

32 minutes ago, Reverse Meathead said:

You are a good son. Don't blame yourself, we all had the same reaction. . . . even after a lifetime of last second Bills loses.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

My dog wasn't wearing his Bill's t-shirt.

We put the shirt on him for every game we've won this year. We weren't at home for the Miami & Jets games, so we didn't put it on him. Vikings game, he didn't wear it & my wife got home just before the end & put it on him, but it was too late. Lesson learned. From now on, he's wearing the shirt all day on game days even if he's home alone.

• Agree 1

Because right before Jefferson's crazy catch on 4th & 18.   I said to my friend, last time the Vikings were in Buffalo, the Bills completed an amazing  play on 4th & 20-something in the last minute, to extend the game winning TD drive.   Wouldn't it be ironic if the Vikings turned the tables. 

Totally jinxed them.   My bad

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Because right before Jefferson's crazy catch on 4th & 18.   I said to my friend, last time the Vikings were in Buffalo, the Bills completed an amazing  play on 4th & 20-something in the last minute, to extend the game winning TD drive.   Wouldn't it be ironic if the Vikings turned the tables. 

Totally jinxed them.   My bad

Okay. We found the culprit.

Three pages of replies, but mostly forgivable stuff.

But THIS RIGHT HERE, this is the one.

Damn it, Reks!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

…bc Bills fans have become ungrateful brats who want to burn the whole thing down and throw a Temper tantrum online everytime “their” team is unable to get a win down at the wire. 

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it? 

1 hour ago, Codyny13 said:

…bc Bills fans have become ungrateful brats who want to burn the whole thing down and throw a Temper tantrum online everytime “their” team is unable to get a win down at the wire. 

We’re now 0-2 in the division and in third place. This wasn’t a loss that made us like 7-2. We have every right to be pissed. 

9 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

We’re now 0-2 in the division and in third place. This wasn’t a loss that made us like 7-2. We have every right to be pissed. 

Of course, I’m pissed too, but read the comments, coaching staff should be fired, Allen is not the guy, Milano and edmunds are replaceable, Tre white is POS. It’s uncalled for and ridiculous, and I think fans need to take a breath and see where we came from and how we got here to this pt, where a loss like this kills us, and not try to completely turn on players and coaches. The game was not good enough, we need to play and Coach better, but let’s keep it within reason.

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

You must be one of those fans, you deserve more lol.

• Dislike 1

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Not to sure what’s not to comprehend. The title of the post is karma reasons why we lost…that reason being a faction of our fan base turning into whining ***** who thinks somebody owes them something, and are unable to support the team when they’re down, but wants the high and clout when they win. To hard for you to comprehend I guess.

• Dislike 1

Nah, it’s because I didn’t muster the guts  to ask this girl out that used to live in my neighborhood 15 years ago as we are both divorced now.  No guts, no glory.  I blew it guys.  I’ll do better this Sunday if she’s there.  It’s a very popular sports bar in my development.  It’s one of those master planned golf communities.

That and a crow flew by.  In all seriousness, there is so much blame to go around in multiple areas.  Players, coaches, and everything in between.

• Like (+1) 1

The only thing that I can think of that I may have done to change the outcome of the game was that I changed out my computer monitor at my work desk, where i sit to watch the games) mere moments before the kickoff of the JETS game.    These last 2 losses may be on me...    

I gotta find that old monitor.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I turned the game off after the 4th and goal and went upstairs to take a *****.  Thought the game was over.  Sorry fellas

You aren't the only one that took a **** after the 4th and goal.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Just Jack said:

You should know the drill by now, how did your actions affect the outcome yesterday? I’ll start…

Forgot to update the Refs For The Game thread.  Went and got my hair cut and bought a Wegmans (official sponsor of the Bills) sub.  But what really hurt them yesterday wasn’t me, but the wife.  She was taking a nap during the game, finally waking up and coming out to see how it was going, about two plays before the first JA end zone interception.  After that it was all downhill for the Bills.  I even tried banishing her back to the bedroom but it was too late. 

Yes, but what did you do?  :devil:  Sorry, couldn't resist.  Weird game for me.  Had leftover chicken wings from BDubs at halftime, they were real tasty.  That must have been it, because the 2nd half shitshow started shortly thereafter.  I feel shame.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Nah, it’s because I didn’t muster the guts  to ask this girl out that used to live in my neighborhood 15 years ago as we are both divorced now.  No guts, no glory.  I blew it guys.  I’ll do better this Sunday if she’s there.  It’s a very popular sports bar in my development.  It’s one of those master planned golf communities.

That and a crow flew by.  In all seriousness, there is so much blame to go around in multiple areas.  Players, coaches, and everything in between.

You got nothing to lose MGK, GO FOR IT!!!

9 hours ago, Mc1320 said:

The same reason we lost w/13 seconds left to KC - McDermott’s terrible decision making and lack of clock management.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

9 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

McDermott blinking so much he is blind. Failing to lead and successfully coordinate strategic late game situations. Situational football. Not good Buffalo. 

4 hours ago, Codyny13 said:

Of course, I’m pissed too, but read the comments, coaching staff should be fired, Allen is not the guy, Milano and edmunds are replaceable, Tre white is POS. It’s uncalled for and ridiculous, and I think fans need to take a breath and see where we came from and how we got here to this pt, where a loss like this kills us, and not try to completely turn on players and coaches. The game was not good enough, we need to play and Coach better, but let’s keep it within reason.

You must be one of those fans, you deserve more lol.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.