Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

13 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Thanks, but that's a hopeful outlook more than anything.....although he called it an elbow sprain.....so season ender off the table?

I'm not sure why it was even on the table to beging with. Nobody in their right mind would think a player with a season ending type injury could chuck a ball 70 yards downfield and show no real ill effects after the throw.

Edited by Big Turk

Just now, Beck Water said:

Josh's doctors unlikely to be talking to the press nor should they.

If kissing the elbow is needed beyond what Brittany or his teammates can do, I feel certain Bills Mafia Volunteers would line up at the practice facility, around the stadium and snaked through the lots.

as reported by McBeane with their counsel  point taken. Not said medicos in person. 

12 minutes ago, Mango said:

Honestly, why do you come to an internet message board and read the comments?

The entire point is to have a conversation and go back and forth with opinions, conjecture, whatever. If you just want to read what is going on without any outside noise, stick to the front page of TBD. Otherwise coming here, or any other internet message board, will always be "This is what I think will happen..." or "I think player X is underperforming because of ABC..."

Stop thumbing your nose at a concept you don't need to participate in. 

I come here for news, analysis and discussion.  I could give a rat’s ass what someone’s gut is predicting about an injury.  It’s useless information passed off as having a valid source.

4 hours ago, BRH said:

Fins fans are ***** garbage.

Not all of them. There are a lot of fins fans and kc fans and other fans all wishing Josh well.  Likewise there are a lot of scumbag fans laughing at it.  This isnt a fan thing.  This is just a some people are scum of the earth thing.

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Thanks, but that's a hopeful outlook more than anything.....although he called it an elbow sprain.....so season ender off the table?

Like a lot of things, the devil is in the details.  It all depends upon the grade and severity.

There's really no new info, all we can do is wait.

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

I wanna take Mike Garafolo behind a middle school and get him pregnant.

Would a Cheesecake Factory do as well?

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Shakira can throw a football 80 yards.

Hips Don't Lie

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

IDK who needs to hear this (but apparently it’s at least half of this message board, most of Twitter and a good portion of political talk shows), but here goes:

NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOUR “GUT FEELING.”  Nobody.  Not a single person in the world cares what your “gut” is telling you.  We might as well hear from your cat, or read our Alphabets cereal in the morning.

Look, I recognize that many people make significant financial and life decisions based on their “gut” and that’s their prerogative - but it takes a certain special kind of derangement to assume that any other human being cares a wink about what your “gut” says to you.

No one gives a crap about you yelling at clouds either. Whatever meds you are on you need a reevaluation...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I would say at this point the AFC is more wide open that I thought. The Bills and Chiefs are still probably one and two just because of the QBs they have. However, the gap seems to be closing with several other teams more than capable of beating them. Miami being in the forefront of the conversation followed by Cinci, Balt, and SD. 

It’s a funny Rock Paper Scissors scenario in the afc playoffs with what the matchups can be lol I think buffalo matches up well against Miami and kc and SD but maybe not as well against Tennessee and baltimore despite us blasting ten in the regular season. 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I would say at this point the AFC is more wide open that I thought. The Bills and Chiefs are still probably one and two just because of the QBs they have. However, the gap seems to be closing with several other teams more than capable of beating them. Miami being in the forefront of the conversation followed by Cinci, Balt, and SD. 

You've said this multiple times in multiple threads.   You are punching cloud at this point.   

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Shakira can throw a football 80 yards.

She can do whatever the hell she wants

14 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I come here for news, analysis and discussion.  I could give a rat’s ass what someone’s gut is predicting about an injury.  It’s useless information passed off as having a valid source.

You don't come here for discussion.   You come here to B word and moan.  We enjoy it.   Skip the ***** thread if you don't like it

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You've said this multiple times in multiple threads.   You are punching cloud at this point.   

She can do whatever the hell she wants

You don't come here for discussion.   You come here to B word and moan.  We enjoy it.   Skip the ***** thread if you don't like it

Please, tell me what your cat says about Allens' elbow.  Boy I sure hope he's wrong!

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I hear ya, but you’re the old man shouting at the clouds because nobody is going to stop posting nonsense because of your outburst. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I hear ya, but you’re the old man shouting at the clouds because nobody is going to stop posting nonsense because of your outburst. 

I may be shouting at the clouds but at least I'm not pissing into the wind by logging onto TSW just to post "My gut is telling me it's season-ending and possibly career-ending HOPE I'M WRONG!!"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.