TNF Eagles @ Houston

Steptide

See people blame our OL for Singletary and Moss's struggles over the years, but here's a rookie in Dameon Pierce picking up chunks behind a poor OL. I hate how hard it's been for us to find a good running game in the Allen era.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

That WV dude must be in agony right now.

185,000 on the Eagles to win like 24,000.

I assume Eagles also need to cover the spread?

No that guy bet the moneyline which means the Eagles just need to win, that's why the potential winnings are so low compared to the bet amount.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

See people blame our OL for Singletary and Moss's struggles over the years, but here's a rookie in Dameon Pierce picking up chunks behind a poor OL. I hate how hard it's been for us to find a good running game in the Allen era.

In fairness, they’re blocking well tonight.  

Pierce got locked down against Simmons and the Titans last week 

• Agree 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

End this crusade. He is playing well tonight. Be happy for the guy who gave his best years of his career to us here in buffalo! 

Did I say I wasn't happy for him? I'm saying he did next to nothing for us. His "pass rush win rate" rarely got to the QB more than 5 times a season in a Bills uniform and he has more than half the sacks through 9 games this year with the Texans than he got in his last 49 games in a Bills uniform 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

You have to hand the ball off more to get the production.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Texans went to the well 1 or 2 too many times down in the red zone with the run.  A 1st down PA pass might have worked.  At least it's a close game.

I'm wondering if there's hundreds of Eagles fans screaming on their board right now about their season being over if they get run on like this for the rest of the season? 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

No that guy bet the moneyline which means the Eagles just need to win, that's why the potential winnings are so low compared to the bet amount.

Thank you! This stuff is all new to me.

That guy must be sweating bullets right now 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Did I say I wasn't happy for him? I'm saying he did next to nothing for us. His "pass rush win rate" rarely got to the QB more than 5 times a season in a Bills uniform and he has more than half the sacks through 9 games this year with the Texans than he got in his last 49 games in a Bills uniform 

You certainly seem salty over it. No big deal. I just prefer to look forward, instead of back, and celebrate his success instead of harp on his deficiencies of the past 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I really wouldn't describe Singletary's tenure here as a struggle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

It bugs me to see these rookie RBs making plays everywhere when Cook gets like 3 snaps a game.

Not the end of the world but a bit annoying 

Helluva lot harder for a rookie RB to establish himself and take away playing time on a talented, veteran team with SB aspirations vs. a rebuilding team like the Texans. 

Edited by K-9

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

You certainly seem salty over it. No big deal. I just prefer to look forward, instead of back, and celebrate his success instead of harp on his deficiencies of the past 

I think asking why he's better this year than he has been in at least the last 5 or 6 years with us is a valid question. Sorry, I don't have a hard on for him like you and the other guy do

6 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Had 2 10 sack seasons in 2013 and 2014.  Might be scheme and who he’s playing next to have some impact

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.