TNF Eagles @ Houston

Steptide

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Yes, he just stunk for years but found the fountain of youth on a horrible Houston defense at age 34

Did you watch him play with the Bills? Lmao. He had one season with 7 sacks in his last 5 years with us. His last 3 years he had 4.5, 4.5 and 2. Like come on man

Edited by Buffalo03

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Eagles are good, but I agree .. Cowboys w/ Dak and a healthy 49ers I give even odds to beat Philly. 

Don't know about Dallas. Just don't trust Dak or McCarthy. San Fran I agree, but doesn't it seem weird to talk about a Jimmy G led team as a potential best team in the conference?

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Did you watch him play with the Bills? Lmao. He had one season with 7 sacks in his last 5 years with us. His last 3 years he had 4.5, 4.5 and 2. Like come on man

I should ask you the same thing. Hughes was the only guy who could consistently get pressure on our defense for a disturbingly long period. It's clear you didn't watch the games

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Don't know about Dallas. Just don't trust Dak or McCarthy. San Fran I agree, but doesn't it seem weird to talk about a Jimmy G led team as a potential best team in the conference?

Hes gotten there before but it definitely was not because of Jimmy.  

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

I don’t trust Dak either, but they seemed a “Dak” away from being on par with them a few weeks ago.  Eagles won due to Cooper Rush being a walking shenanigan. 

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

So uh…what exactly was the RT doing there? Lol. The defensive end came in untouched and the RT blocked nobody.

Thats what Im saying.  Its like he ran over his own guard to take the guards spot and the tackle position wide open.  It was the weirdest thing ive seen

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

Just now, buffblue said:

I should ask you the same thing. Hughes was the only guy who could consistently get pressure on our defense for a disturbingly long period. It's clear you didn't watch the games

Pressure means nothing without sacks man. He moved the QB out of the pocket. Wow. How amazing. He wasn't that great with us after Mario left

4 minutes ago, buffblue said:

He got pressure but only got to the QB 11 times the last 3 seasons. He has more than half that in half a season this year

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.