MNF: Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - with Manningcast!

Beck Water

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yep. And a lot of it isn’t justified.

Remember when Allen looked like this? I do.

None of those reads were even bad. He just didn’t know how to control the cannon on his arm, and he was rushing a lil bit. Now you can tell he has found touch and how the game has slowed down 

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

So Does Zappe suck now?

As i told my son at halftime, let’s see Zappe after all the D coordinators around the league get some film on him.

If he’s still good, then they have something.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Are you saying Allen didn't have great throws in 2018!  Were you watching the games back then? Allen could fill a 20 minute highlight film with great throws led off by his 75 yard TD pass against the Jags.

Not that many, no.

Drew Lock has had great throws too.

The 75 yard Jags throw was his first “wow” throw that I can remember and they was toward the end of the season. 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Are you saying Allen didn't have great throws in 2018!  Were you watching the games back then? Allen could fill a 20 minute highlight film with great throws led off by his 75 yard TD pass against the Jags.

However many great throws Josh had in 2018 was exactly that much better than Drew Lock ever had. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

will they descend into a riot between the competing camps.

I lived in the Boston metro for a few years and saw guys get into fights because it was Friday and they were bored waiting in line for things.

Every weekend. Scrappy bunch over there

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

If the Bears use their league high FA money to build and OLine and get Fields a #1 we, he has a shot at winning. But they need a Greg Roman approach... Don't get me wrong, he has a long way to go. But the book isn't written on him yet... 

He has 16 starts with 2 different coaching staffs and a lot of bad offensive help.

What you say is true. 

I'll add if teams are down to throwing QBs out after 16 games there will be no QBs at all in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Oh this game was so in the bag if you listened to Boston sports radio today. I can't wait to hear the flaming takes tomorrow.

Patriot Planet is a joy right now.

Reality is setting in

"Maybe wins over Steelers, Lions and Browns don’t make pats elite?
I shudder to think what Josh Allen will do to us"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.