NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

These RTP calls are really starting to get ridiculous. I don't know how that was RTP on the chiefs on that TD throw.  Also, I really hate that officials don't explain their penalties. Can you tell me, RTp for landing on QB with full weight, so we know why you are calling it. 

Edited by Watkins90

Just now, Watkins90 said:

These RTP calls are really starting to get ridiculous. I don't know how that was RTP on the chiefs on that TD throw.  

Garrapolo got drilled into the ground with the guys full weight on him. Not allowed to do that. It was a good call. And I hope every single Chiefs fan is crying right now at this game. It’s beautiful.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Folks, BarryonHere is a parody twitter account.

I'm just going to pretend it's not because it makes me feel better that he's miserable.

Sorry, old habit that rubbed off on me from my ex-wife.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

I still can't believe the Chiefs traded Tyreek Hill. They handed us a gift. Even more unbelievable is that Chiefs fans had convinced themselves the offense would be BETTER without him because the ball would be spread around more. Lose elite players, suffer the consequences.

CC: Tennessee Titans

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I'm just going to pretend it's not because it makes me feel better that he's miserable.

Brady being miserable doesn’t help Bills fans at all. Now if Mahomes is miserable, that’s far more important to me. I root for that every single day. 

Just now, Billznut said:

Brady being miserable doesn’t help Bills fans at all. Now if Mahomes is miserable, that’s far more important to me. I root for that every single day. 

In terms of the season, no. Mentally, after years of punishment at least partially thanks to him...?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.