Week 8: SNF Packers at Bills (-10.5) 10/30 8:20pm

Process

Lazard is out for this Sunday's game according to him(most likely) and their other 2 WR's Watkins and Watson are both dealing with hamstring injuries and were both limited yesterday an today...also their best OT Bakhtiari went from being limited yesterday to DNP today

image.thumb.png.252d80b596133ec7b45c83ca5e08ac69.png

Edited by Big Turk

27 minutes ago, Ta111 said:

His teammates hate him right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see scene out of The Replacements where his Oline just lets our Dline right thru.

Where do you get this from? 

I mean, I have the opinion that he comes across as an arrogant weaseling twatwaddle in some interviews, but who a guy is in interviews and who he is in person and in the locker room, Not The Same Thing.  The GB OL are professionals, they probably think he's a great guy but even if they don't, you don't have to like a guy to recognize he's a great QB and go hard for him. 

I mean, I don't think Rodgers is insisting they join him in his panchakarma cleanse (which would totally gross me out) or his ayahuaska consumption (if it comes from a plant, it's not a drug, sez Aaron. Cocaine and curare say Hi!)

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Did Watkins just become the top receiver for this weekend?

19 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Sounds like Lazard and Cobb are both out. Bunch of rookies at WR this week for the Bills 

Yup. Out wide Watkins would be operating as the #1 guy most likely. I expect a ton of passes to the backs and if Tonyan the TE is available in your PPR fantasy league pick him up. He'll likely see 8-10 short targets. 

19 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Once a year Sammy has a great game where he puts up all kinds of fantasy points, let’s hope it’s not this week. 

He looks slow as crap now though, those games were back when he had wheels. I doubt he does much of anything in the game.

2 minutes ago, 947 said:

He looks slow as crap now though, those games were back when he had wheels. I doubt he does much of anything in the game.

Watkins is questionable with a hamstring injury

24 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Lazard is out for this Sunday's game according to him(most likely) and their other 2 WR's Watkins and Watson are both dealing with hamstring injuries and were both limited yesterday an today...also their best OT Bakhtiari went from being limited yesterday to DNP today

image.thumb.png.252d80b596133ec7b45c83ca5e08ac69.png

Mercedes Lewis with a vet rest day.  The guy is so old he should be getting vet rest weeks.

Can't believe this guy is still playing at 38.  The guy was catching balls from Byron Leftwich for crying out loud.

Lewis is one of those old-school TEs and it would be great for the Bills to get a big blocker who also catches some balls.

1 hour ago, dhg said:

Watkins is questionable with a hamstring injury

Utterly shocked by this development 

52 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I keep seeing people burying Rodgers and that the Packers are 0-6 all time in Buffalo.

It makes me feel uncomfortable. 

Don't cross the moats!

16 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

If they lose this week, is LaFluer on the hot seat?

After this week the Packers have Detroit, Dallas, Tennessee and Philadelphia.

They could be looking at something like 5-7.

I expect GB to be giving the Bills all they got Sunday night.  It will be interesting to see how much that they have left.

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Mercedes Lewis with a vet rest day.  The guy is so old he should be getting vet rest weeks.

Can't believe this guy is still playing at 38.  The guy was catching balls from Byron Leftwich for crying out loud.

Lewis is one of those old-school TEs and it would be great for the Bills to get a big blocker who also catches some balls.

I felt the same last time I saw them play and his name came up. I actually Googled it wasn't another TE who just happened to have that name. That guy must have made a lot of cash over his career

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

He has won 13 games per season since he has been coach.   I think he has earned some margin of error for this season. 

Sure, makes sense. My question would be who is most responsible for those wins? Did he benefit from having the league MVP or was he the catalyst in getting Rogers to where he has been the last few years

16 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Packers have a novel full of bulletin board material. I hate all this coming from the media. 

Hopefully the Bills recognize this and get their heads right and come out and match the intensity that the packers will have

For a Primetime game the coverage of the teams has been comically lopsided. Except the team getting the lack of coverage happens to be the vegas favorite to win the super bowl.... its weird man.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.