BARNBURNER ALERT - Commanders @ Bears TNF

EmotionallyUnstable

17 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Al Michaels, as much as I like him as a media personality, does nothing for me with play by play. 

Just very monotone, no excitement in his call. 

He said if this game is as bad as last week's he'd consider retirement.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Awful QBs .   Wasted 1 round picks.  

You would think after Trubisky, the Bears  would not make such another bad overdraft at QB so quickly.  That organization straight up sucks at football

“What Wentz wrong?” Is a good question.

Where is Nick Foles now anyway?

Can we sue the NFL for cruel and unusual punishment for forcing us to watch this game after the Colts-Broncos game last week?

Luckily I am only tuned in between periods but once the Sabres game ends I will be turning this one on...ugh.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Amazon paid a billion for this sh*t ?

That's the mindboggling thing.  They could have spent this on the Sunday Ticket contract and forced a prime subscription to get access to that.  Instead, Apple is gonna outbid them.

These Thursday games are middling crap that usually get the C or D crew on Sunday afternoons.  How this is worth a billion dollars is beyond me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

Say what you want about Wentz but him having the mvp caliber/ super bowl season had a bunch of scouts searching for the next small school qb to become a star. I think josh might not have gotten as much attention in the first round if you don't have Wentz do what he did.

Josh having the same College Head Coach was definitely brought up at the time.

4 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

That's the mindboggling thing.  They could have spent this on the Sunday Ticket contract and forced a prime subscription to get access to that.  Instead, Apple is gonna outbid them.

These Thursday games are middling crap that usually get the C or D crew on Sunday afternoons.  How this is worth a billion dollars is beyond me.

Because 75 of the top 100 rated TV shows for the entire year were NFL games.

It dominates TV ratings. 

Any NFL game is pretty much going to outdraw virtually every other show.

Hell, this garbage NFL game will probably outdraw most of the MLB playoff games on TV

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

If Amazon wants Sunday Ticket,  they get it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.