MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The point is it's not a penalty if they're playing the ball.

They were playing the ball if it's thrown to the right spot. A bad pass shouldn't automatically give the offense a completed catch.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

The only thing that scares me if the Queefs lose, they will be extra pissed next week. Will they lose 2 home games in a row? I sure hope so. KC may have looked past LV with the Bills coming to town next week. 

Let them be pissed. Bills should not be worried about the other team’s mindset.

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

Dumb. Their O-line playing well enough to get that 1 yard. Playing scared. Need TDs not FGs if you want to beat KC

I would agree most of the time but KC is not playing well on offense and you are away take the three possession lead and keep your momentum going.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Dumb. Their O-line playing well enough to get that 1 yard. Playing scared. Need TDs not FGs if you want to beat KC

It looked like a handoff, also looked like the Chiefs were coming for them. Still feels like they played scared of losing the momentum by kicking that FG.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.