Sex on a ferris wheel…

LabattBlue

Snitches get stitches.

1 hour ago, BTB said:

Nothing says theme park family fun more, than watching a couple having sex on a ferris wheel.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-couple-arrested-having-sex-130914164.html

WELL... Who says people have to watch. We have two eyes (that can shut) and a head that turns the other way. 😉 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Too each their own... I don't see why more aren't  partial to "The Himalaya".  Nothing beats the siren... And if you're really "lucky" maybe the carny will pop Zepplin's "Immigrant Song" into the cassette deck:

my wife makes me smoke weed, then takes advantage of me on carnival rides.  it's completely out of my control.

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

They were in Erie county. We know what this location does to people’s hormones. 

Erie County OH, not NY. WNYers only do it at Bills games.

Edited by Wacka

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Or in the ramps at what was Rich Stadium during Summerfest concerts.

I went to Monsters of Rock with Van Halen. About 30 minutes before their set, a camera showed a couple doing it in the 300's on the Jumbotron, albeit for a brief 5 seconds. But everyone on the floor and opposite side of the stadium had a show. (They were above me, was sitting in the 200's). 

On 8/17/2022 at 5:12 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

I don't think that was his point.  I read it as it transcends any Erie county. Look out Erie County, PA! Presque Isle has a risqué public beach... 😳 

At least someone got it!!!!!

20 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Don’t do it. Once you do it it ruins all other sex!

Have you ever really had bad sex?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Who sees a couple having sex on a ferris wheel, and then REPORTS IT like they were so outraged by this act of immorality that they needed the long arm of the law involved.

WTF?

I would laugh, try to get a photo of it (LOL) and then move on with my life.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Who sees a couple having sex on a ferris wheel, and then REPORTS IT like they were so outraged by this act of immorality that they needed the long arm of the law involved.

WTF?

I would laugh, try to get a photo of it (LOL) and then move on with my life.

I'd assume the parents of the two witness kids that were under them, getting potentially getting rained upon with rando DNA. I'd also assume once security knows, the park cop get notified. Doesn't sound like they called 911.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.