James Cook paints Bills logo

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

He forgot some important things that most living creatures need, like a head and some legs.

They are retractable, silly. It’s 2022! That was a rare nap between workouts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

There are likely multiple people with tattoos of that potato.

I have the potato as a window sticker on my car. 

The people that know about where it's from always give me compliments.  The people that don't know where it's from are just as interesting of a conversation. 

*not my car, just a stock photo*

il_794xN.2807815036_sijo.jpg

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 3

So my kids growing up here in Tampa were indoctrinated into the Bills, but as Tampa natives, of course they love their team with the Bucs.

So on my birthday each fall, I’d ask them as much as they wanted to get me a gift, I’d implore them to make me the happiest dad in the world, all I ever wanted was for them to make me a birthday card with construction paper, and nothing else.

Well, I’ve saved all of them since they were little, and my third, my daughter can stay a better Bills helmet at 5 hrs old than Cook.  Not to mention, my middle son at 7 could draw a perfect helmet with a perfect logo, and always colored within the lines.  

Has Cook even seen a Bills helmet.  Whew.  I think he needs to be drug tested for shrooms.  Wait, not we don’t want him suspended for four games.  Forget it.

We love you James for what you’re about to do to complete this offense in 2021!

GO BILLS!!!!  

20-0 Baby.

18 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Yes.  He's emulating the cubist period.

I know that entered into to his concept strategy for this particular rendition of the Bills logo. 

Edited by JoeF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.