Gabriel Davis training with his dog

YoloinOhio

After getting all this exercise, that pup will go home and sleep like a baby.  Dogs LOVE to get exercise. Mine shames with how HAPPY she is to actually get exercise (aka me take her for a walk) wiggle butt and happy prances just hearing the word walk.....this dog is LOVING THIS its very much multi tasking win win scenario going on  here 🙂

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Honestly slow paws and eyes 

Stiff hips and lackluster agility for his build 

Camp body rn at best

If he adds another 5 pounds, he could compete… but it’s questionable whether his frame could handle it without slowing him down. 🐾

Even without the dog, Gabe Davis is heading towards top tier NFL receiver status. A few more games like the KC play-off game and we're talking superstar status.

I cannot wait to see him as the full-time #2 (or is it 1-A) opposite of Diggs next season.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Please tell me that is his girlfriends dog......

Gabe needs to own a mans dog

Hogwash  there's pets who are loved and cared for and then there's your take on owning another living being for some form of status symbol.  While technically yes pets are considered property most pet owners don't consider their pets property.  

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

Even without the dog, Gabe Davis is heading towards top tier NFL receiver status. A few more games like the KC play-off game and we're talking superstar status.

I cannot wait to see him as the full-time #2 (or is it 1-A) opposite of Diggs next season.

Yeah... a few more historic 200 yard, 4TD games would be great 👍 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.