Deion Sanders is lack toes tolerant

stuvian

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

The revelation came as part of a documentary series that Sanders is making with Barstool Sports. In it, Sanders said the complications from his surgery, which included blood clots and the collection of fluid in his foot, could have been even worse.

The fluid in the foot is correctable.  I had injury with surgery following and my doctor prescribed me a device from Tactile Medical called Flexitouch Plus.   It used for helping with damaged lymph nodes in foot and help compress the water up the leg so body can remove it.

Maybe he did not want to get one because it does not match his outfits.  That was very important to when he played and was in broadcasting.

• Vomit 1

ED7D4351-69C3-47D6-8B31-0F1AEFA3B4E0.jpeg

35 minutes ago, NoName said:

The guy has to get toes amputated and somehow people use that as an opportunity to make fun of the guy.  I'm hoping this thread gets closed.

I think the thread will probably remain open if everyone toes the line.

• Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When did everyone get so sensitive .. 

A bunch of anonymous dudes on a message board making a joke out of a millionaire celebrity losing a couple toes. I’m sure Deion Sanders does not care at all what anyone on this board says, much less even knows this board exists. Better yet, he seems like the type of guy that would probably laugh at this if not make the joke himself

Relax a little, laugh at it. It was a funny pun, a funny joke. Not everything has to be so social justice esque all the time 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoName said:

The guy has to get toes amputated and somehow people use that as an opportunity to make fun of the guy.  I'm hoping this thread gets closed.

Long story, but I almost had my left big toe amputated from the knuckle up in high school before freshman year. That is your main balance/push off toe. The Braves surgeon managed to save it, but it took a couple years. I was active in sports in high school and college, then became a VERY avid tennis player as an adult. 

I’m not “outraged” and it’s a clever title, but I can’t make fun of it as it hits close to home. I still have issues with that toe. That is some serious chit. Think about it, your big toe does all the work! 

On a side note, my wife’s Lebanese family is lactose intolerant, and there is nothing funny about that either. Especially in a car on the ride home! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, elijah said:

A bunch of anonymous dudes on a message board making a joke out of a millionaire celebrity losing a couple toes. I’m sure Deion Sanders does not care at all what anyone on this board says, much less even knows this board exists. Better yet, he seems like the type of guy that would probably laugh at this if not make the joke himself

Relax a little, laugh at it. It was a funny pun, a funny joke. Not everything has to be so social justice esque all the time 🤦‍♂️ 

When something bad happens to you, i'll be sure to get a good chuckle out of it. 

How are you sure what Deion thinks?  He may just think that you're a dick.

Thinking it's inappropriate to make jokes about someone having parts of their body amputated is not being sensitive, it's just how most decent people think.

• Dislike 1

46 minutes ago, Augie said:

Long story, but I almost had my left big toe amputated from the knuckle up in high school before freshman year. That is your main balance/push off toe. The Braves surgeon managed to save it, but it took a couple years. I was active in sports in high school and college, then became a VERY avid tennis player as an adult. 

I’m not “outraged” and it’s a clever title, but I can’t make fun of it as it hits close to home. I still have issues with that toe. That is some serious chit. Think about it, your big toe does all the work! 

I have problems with both of my big toes where joints are locked and any stubbing of it would put me in tremendous pain. 

It was in so much pain I considered amputation.

Doctor said she would try to correct one of them to see if it helped.

There is more flexibility and I am no longer in shooting pain but not enough improvement for her to consider 2nd operation.

I still consider it funny especially for a player who was called "twinkle toes" by some broadcasters.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, NoName said:

Jesus.

Yeah.

The big toe and the toe next to it? That's going to affect his walking quite a bit, never mind athletics.

I wish him good luck and good health going forward.

1 hour ago, elijah said:

I'm curious when some people got so insensitive.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

On a side note, my wife’s Lebanese family is lactose intolerant, and there is nothing funny about that either. Especially in a car on the ride home! 

Not everyone is going to get that side note, so here, let me "clear the air for you".......🤣

• Haha (+1) 3

Some people know no end when it comes to keeping Rex Ryan at bay.

But honestly, I feel for the guy. He basically made his career with his feet. As much as this situation would suck for any of us, it’s got to hit DS quite a bit harder. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Doesn’t care about a guy on the internet? Something tells me that given the opportunity, Neon would love nothing more than to beat you so bad in a foot race missing his big toe, that your great great grand kids are still crying. 

Edited by Mango

12 hours ago, elijah said:

This is the world in which we now navigate, I seem to find almost everything funny and almost nothing offensive. I may be a bad person in 2022 and I find that funny too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.