Go after Sean Peyton

Big Blitz

I'm never going to be able to look at McD the same after this

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Did you really think this was a good idea for a thread?

Rather now when we have PEAK ALLEN then in 5 years

Can't look at him the same after that 

Loser stink like that just doesn't get redeemed.  

When has it happened?

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know right ?? Averaging over 41 points in the playoffs is unacceptable. 

Because of McD or Because we have the best player on the planet?  

Look my concerns about McD I stated Sunday night despite being in the most rage filled devastation as a fan I've ever been in are still legitimate questions  - even tho yes I know he's probably not getting fired.  

This is just so unprecedented and different.  This isn't like music city or wide right.  It's just not this is 1000000x worse.   

And this excuse at the presser today?

I'm going to need Bass to confirm he put too much into the kick or I might for real completely tune him out.  It's like finding out your spouse cheated on you.  I'm not sure how I can look at him the same right now.  That was so so so so so brutal.  

• Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Look my concerns about McD I stated Sunday night despite being in the most rage filled devastation as a fan I've ever been in are still legitimate questions  - even tho yes I know he's probably not getting fired.  

This is just so unprecedented and different.  This isn't like music city or wide right.  It's just not this is 1000000x worse.   

I'm going to need Bass to confirm he put too much into the kick or I might for real completely tune him out.  It's like finding out your spouse cheated on you.  I'm not sure how I can look at him the same right now.  That was so so so so so brutal.  

The only option is self-immolation, clearly.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

The game plans put forth are McDermott.

Allen doesn’t just get in the huddle, use his finger to draw routes in the dirt and break the huddle.  There is so much preparation that goes into each game.  He puts the team together and this team is one of the best in the league.

He isn’t anywhere close to being fired.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He blamed it on Bass? McD is super shady in that weird religious cult kinda way. I never liked that hire.

• Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

when you get in these close games dissecting every detail and looking for heads is the norm.

But… Pete Carroll should have run Lynch, Bill B left rings on the table when he didn’t have an answer for the eagles pass rush or couldn’t run a front that got Eli down. 

Who has coach a team to the playoffs more times in their first 5 years? 

I do believe he is furious that he lost and will resolve himself to fix this too. I do worry that all of this is an intersection of coaching, great qb play and roster and injuries and schedule and officiating and and and… Josh is incredible though 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The game plans put forth are McDermott.

Allen doesn’t just get in the huddle, use his finger to draw routes in the dirt and break the huddle.  There is so much preparation that goes into each game.  He puts the team together and this team is one of the best in the league.

He isn’t anywhere close to being fired.

I'm going to need Bass to say he put too much into it before I can get close to being over this loss.

13 seconds and 2 timeouts to get into FG range is not impossible and allowing it to happen against Mahomes isn't as egregious as the kickoff.   Its close but..

So much goodwill, pride, and success it feels totally gone with such an egregious sequence of choking.  

Sean Payton? Don't be so pathetically predictable and just follow the media herd with their slobbering Payton love. He squeaked one SB out of a HOF QB. Plus he suffered even more humiliating loses than we just suffered. Any organization that would fire it's coach after the two years the Bills have just had would be shredded. No coach is perfect, but McDermott is a top tier coach, and were lucky to have him. He deserves 3 more years to get over the top. If not, than yes a new direction is needed. You name more than 3 coaches coaching today you would choose over McD. And I guarantee that 2 of those 3 coaches have more talent on their team than the Bills....  Grass is almost never greener.                  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm going to need Bass to say he put too much into it before I can get close to being over this loss.

13 seconds and 2 timeouts to get into FG range is not impossible and allowing it to happen against Mahomes isn't as egregious as the kickoff.   Its close but..

So much goodwill, pride, and success it feels totally gone with such an egregious sequence of choking.  

NEWSFLASH: Bass, McD, Beane nor anybody else care what you “need”. You’re a guy on the internet, just like me. They owe us nothing along those lines. They will take care of business in-house, as they should. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 1/23/2022 at 10:12 PM, BuffaloBills1998 said:

McD is our coach!!! Now Frazier on the other hand can go

Sean Peyton lol. How many years did he miss the playoffs with Brees at QB? Your telling me with Drew Brees you could only get 1 SB?? Overrated as *****

I don't really understand how people want to keep McD and say Frazier can go. It's McD's defense, Frazier is an extension of what he wants to do. And obviously McD is heavily involved as he should be, but he shares any of the same kind of blame for what the D did as Frazier. 

What's worse is McD made horrible in-game decisions on top of that. I'm honestly trying to figure out where the logic is in saying the head coach was totally fine but the DC wasn't. 

55 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Personally, I don't think he heard the word to kick short. McD is covering for someone. I think he went out there with no idea what to do and just booted it. If so shame on him, McD and anyone else involved because we all know that is not what should have happened. EPIC FAIL. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

You NEED a Xanax and a glass of warm milk. You WANT Bass to read you a bed time story.  

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Sean Payton has playoff collapses of his own.

Minnesota miracle he didn't miss a tackle

The DPI that wasn't called vs the Rams. 

Those 2 things don't happen he's in 2 more super bowls. Those things were out of the coaches and players hands.  The DPI that wasn't at least.  Diggs made an all time play.  

Defend McD all we want he has earned it.

But the laughing off Sean Peyton as overrated is mind bogglingly ignorant.  Him with Allen?   Yea I'm sure that's a bad idea.  

And if they're about to blow it up btw find a way to get Lattimore or Davenport.  Or Kamara.  Or all 3.....move heaven and earth.  

Edited by Big Blitz

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Minnesota miracle he didn't miss a tackle

The DPI that wasn't called vs the Rams. 

Those 2 things don't happen he's in 2 more super bowls.   Those things were out of the coaches and players hands.  

Defend McD all we want he has earned it.

But the laughing off Sean Peyton as overrated is mind bogglingly ignorant.  Him with Allen?   Yea I'm sure that's a bad idea.  

And if they're about to blow it up btw find a way to get Lattimore or Davenport.  Or Kamara.  Or all 3.....move heaven and earth.  

There's been playoffs where they've blown 4th quarter double digit leads, lost to a 7-9 Seattle team in the playoffs, and games their offense didn't show.

And 4/5 years going 7-9 with Drew Brees?

I'm not sure people really understand what their trying to say sometimes. McDermott has a long way to go before we start talking about firing him.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

And 4/5 years going 7-9 with Drew Brees?

I'm not sure people really understand what their trying to say sometimes. McDermott has a long way to go before we start talking about firing him.

Those defenses were a complete disaster and a major reason why Brees had to throw for nearly 5000 yards 3 times.  

He brought in Dennis Allen and built a defense that destroys Tom Brady and the Bucs every time.  And if Brees wasn't playing with a shredded shoulder last year they beat Tampa in the playoffs to.  

Sean Peyton definitely overrated.  

We look great against Jacoby Brissett tho.  Ok that's not entirely fair but I will 100% tell you I think this defense is nowhere near as good as it was in 2019 - and it starts up front.  Oliver is a decent player.  We needed more but he's decent.  The rookies get a pass (Basham never should have been the pick Humphrey should be a Bill).  Addison was our best pass rusher.  And it wasn't good.  The Dline needs to be better then what got pushed around vs Indy, New England, KC yesterday.  It needs to better.  Someone made a great comment about the philosophy of bending too much just gives out offense less time with the ball.  Did I read that right we only ran 5 plays in the 3rd quarter yesterday?  

Need a major upgrade up front.  One more corner.  And some soul searching on scheme.  

Edited by Big Blitz

Can you imagine Pegula explaining this to McDermott.  "Sean, we appreciate you ending the drought, winning two AFC East championship games, three playoff games, and three double digit winning seasons in your five years here........but we're going to hire a guy you just beat 31-6."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.