Wolf interviewing Sean

Wagon Circler

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Wolf Blitzer would be a great name for a linebacker and maybe the best football name in NFL history.

Instead, your cousin chose to be a pencil necked geek.

What could have been!

image.thumb.png.526e4ca1f556f117c31b46d6dcf03311.png

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

When I saw him on Twitter wearing the Bills shirts (…a Wolf  in Bills clothing ;)   - I immediately hit the "Follow" button. Cool when famous people like Wolf are such big fans.  I used to love when Tim Russert used to love the Buffalo Bills on National TV too. Go Bills!

Check out the Christine Baranski on Colbert clip.

Edited by Wagon Circler
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Augie said:

On a related note, would you rather be attacked by a bear or a shark? I had kids, so I’ve been presented with these types of questions. It’s a part of me now.  🤷‍♂️

Depends on the circumstances… If i am in the ocean, I would rather be attacked by a bear. If in the forest, I definitely choose the shark. 🤯

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, TH3 said:

The Buff thing is great…but man those network interviewers just can’t get out of the gotcha structured questions….

Lol... if someone thinks "How will the weather in KC be?" is a 'gotcha' question, then they are clearly looking to reinforce previously held beliefs about the media. 

Wolf lofted a bunch of softballs to McDermott.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Lol... if someone thinks "How will the weather in KC be?" is a 'gotcha' question, then they are clearly looking to reinforce previously held beliefs about the media. 

Wolf lofted a bunch of softballs to McDermott.

No offense to anyone, but I'd rather swallow glass than watch Sean McDermott field questions from Wolf Blitzer about a football game.  

I think I can write a transcript of what McD will say without knowing the questions.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Buffalo were used to hunt Wolves.

Hunting-Buffalo-Camouflaged-With-Wolf-Sk

Didn't wolves used to hunt buffalo?

39 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

No offense to anyone, but I'd rather swallow glass than watch Sean McDermott field questions from Wolf Blitzer about a football game.  

I think I can write a transcript of what McD will say without knowing the questions.

Did you have "my kids want me to do it" in that transcript (I realize that wasn't the Blitzer interview)

19 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I am disappointed that no team is named after wolves.

Look at animal names:

Bills (buffalo), Eagles, Ravens, Bengals, Colts, Lions, Bears, Panthers, Falcons, Jaguars, Dolphins, Broncos, Cardinals, Rams, and the Seahawks.

When will dog family get its representation?

Agree very unfair and discriminatory.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.