Pick the next Bills legend!

filthymcnasty08

The next Bills postseason legend  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bills offensive player, besides JA17, will make the signature "legendary" play of the postseason?

• Diggs
    • Singletary
    • Beasley
    • Knox
    • Gabe
    • McKenzie
    • Sanders
    • Other

I'm gonna go on a limb and say for all the whipping he has taken for his ST's issues this season, losing his job, being benched, heavily criticized (and rightly so at times), McKenzie finally takes a KO to the house this post-season, and in a big way.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

I'm gonna go on a limb and say for all the whipping he has taken for his ST's issues this season, losing his job, being benched, heavily criticized (and rightly so at times), McKenzie finally takes a KO to the house this post-season, and in a big way.  

That's a very tasty take and I hope it comes true!  LFG!

• Like (+1) 1

Singletary. 

The last 4 games he’s averaged 19 carries, over 80 yards rushing and has 5 TDs.  If they used him that way all year, his season total projection would be almost 1400 yards and 21 TDs.  

He averaged 4.6 YPC again this year too.  He has been the engine keeping the offense going down the stretch in points of the games where the Passing game has been out of sync.  

Also, chewing time off the clock to keep guys we might face like Mahomes, Henry, Rodgers, Brady, in playoffs and super bowl is also going to help our efforts.  

2nd choice:  Davis.  I think he’s going to have some chances to make some big plays for us.  

42 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

My prediction: Beasley goes next level and plays without his face mask. Scores TD in the process.

In all seriousness, I think Beasley is going to make an iconic play sticking his nose in there for a huge 1st down or TD.

I do, too, though some folks here will be conflicted.

Update:   Signature play of the offseason (Non JA17 because he's just a freaking boss)

1. Micah INT 
  2. Knoxy's "Dwight Clark" EZ catch
  3. Diggs' big grab
  4. Knoxy's 2nd TD
  5. Motor's 2nd TD
  6. McKenzie's grab in the 1st half
  7. Sanders TD
  8. Gabe TD

I'm going with Micah's INT.  It's one of the best INT's i've seen and it completely changed the course of the game.  7 - 7 and Macaroni Jones feeling confident is a much different game script. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.