AFC Playoff pic has 3 AFCE Teams in..

PatsFanNH

Man...I really like Cincy and I love Joe Burrow.

That said I am switching from trying to get HFA away from the Chiefs before last week to badly needing the Bengals to lose to KC and give up the 3rd spot to the Bills.

...because I don't want anything to do with the Colts.  

I fear no team, but I am a little bit afraid of the Colts.

Go Bills!*

* Please don't get the Colts in Wild Card Weekend. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean only two can make it I think since Pats and Fins play each other.

I think they both may likely get in if they are 10-7, with the Phins winning the finale and beating the Titans this week.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. KC

2. Titans

3. Cincy

4. Bills

5. Indy

6. NE

7. Miami

So much for the AFC East being an easy division.   I think KC will keep first where do you think your Bills finish? I have my Pats staying at 6 since Indy isn’t losing to either LV or the Jags.

I have the Bills going to 3. Cincy has 2 games that will be tough. New England in the 6. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

...because I don't want anything to do with the Colts.  

I fear no team, but I am a little bit afraid of the Colts.

Nope. If you’re even a little bit afraid, you fear them. We can’t have that.

Let’s do a reset and welcome the opportunity to beat them in a rematch instead. Like we did this past Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Let’s do a reset and welcome the opportunity to beat them in a rematch instead. Like we did this past Sunday. 

The really difference in a potential rematch is our O against their D. Taylor will get his. 

The Titans, Colts and Pats are all teams you can’t afford to come out flat and let them control the game. Scoring in bunches is the best defense.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. KC

2. Titans

3. Cincy

4. Bills

5. Indy

6. NE

7. Miami

So much for the AFC East being an easy division.   I think KC will keep first where do you think your Bills finish? I have my Pats staying at 6 since Indy isn’t losing to either LV or the Jags.

Bills will most likely be #3 or #4

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I would be shocked if Miami doesn't beat New England.

That opening day loss is going to haunt us Pats fans. Wasn’t for that blown game we are still in control of the East ugh (lol I know it happened but you know what I mean by the frustration.. a game you lost that you know they should have won.)

• Disagree 2

Just now, Rick 'r Mortis said:

We can't have that as fans?

Weird.

I feel the same way, I rather my Pats go on the road than face Indy again. Mind you I rather face Cincy and then face KC and if we are lucky.. the Bills in the AFCC game.. that be the ultimate.. :) 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. KC

2. Titans

3. Cincy

4. Bills

5. Indy

6. NE

7. Miami

The colts just lost wentz for at least this coming game due to covid.  They can lose to the raiders with ehlinger.  I still think they win….but anything is possible with a backup qb vs a team fighting for their lives

i think the pats win this week and lose to Miami.  Flores is dialing up some crazy pressure in recent weeks, from what I’ve seen recently, I don’t think Mac can withstand the heat.  It’ll be on BB and the OL to keep him upright.  If they do, I think the pats will win. 

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

That opening day loss is going to haunt us Pats fans. Wasn’t for that blown game we are still in control of the East ugh (lol I know it happened but you know what I mean by the frustration.. a game you lost that you know they should have won.)

Yeah we do. In our case, it’s every game minus the colts.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

We can't have that as fans?

Weird.

Fans can have whatever the F they want. I was just offering up a different mindset. The kind I hope players and coaches adopt. But hey, feel free to be fearful if it helps. 

• Eyeroll 1

38 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You mean like our refball games (Titans, Jags, Bucs) and our windstorm game against you?

Indy fans have already said they want to come to Buffalo.  They'd rather play the Bills in weather since the entire league knows that weather affects BUF way more than the Colts.  Funny- they do not want to play the Bills/Allen in their covered stadium...that they fear.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Indy fans have already said they want to come to Buffalo.  They'd rather play the Bills in weather since the entire league knows that weather affects BUF way more than the Colts.  Funny- they do not want to play the Bills/Allen in their covered stadium...that they fear.  

I feel the same way. Would rather crush them in their dome than risk high winds.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. KC

2. Titans

3. Cincy

4. Bills

5. Indy

6. NE

7. Miami

I tried to tell people that Miami was pretty good and most people didn’t believe me 😂 I’m gonna play with the playoff machine instead of working to see where the bills end up lol 

• Like (+1) 1

Oh the inevitable Pats fan whining.    EVERY team in the NFL has had a major upset this year, a blown game.  This mentality that the Pats are invincible  or immortal is tiresome at best.

• Like (+1) 1

We can say the same for the Jacksonville game. That was a cluster f'k of a game. No way we should lose. Same scenario. We could also have won the Titans and Bucs games if not for a few blown calls by the zebras and the players. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

You mean like our refball games (Titans, Jags, Bucs) and our windstorm game against you?

Hard to blame the refs for the jags game that’s a game we easily should’ve won regardless.  That bucs game was total BS though

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Oh the inevitable Pats fan whining.    EVERY team in the NFL has had a major upset this year, a blown game.  This mentality that the Pats are invincible  or immortal is tiresome at best.

Haha how is he whining…that was Miami’s only win in their first 8 games I would feel the same way 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

We can say the same for the Jacksonville game. That was a cluster f'k of a game. No way we should lose. Same scenario. We could also have won the Titans and Bucs games if not for a few blown calls by the zebras and the players. 

The Pats and Bills could easily have the top 2 records in the NFL. Pats right now could easily be 13-2 or 12-3  The Bills also could be 14-1 or 13-2.  Was a weird year with a lot of close losses for both teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

What in my post made it sound like I thought the Pats were invincible or immortal?  I was just pointing out how that game ended up making a huge difference that NO ONE at the time thought it would. 

3 minutes ago, Utah John said:

A better comparison is the Bills' opening day loss to Pittsburgh.

Steelers have an amazing D when healthy.  That loss was only shocking because Big Ben somehow scored on your D.  The Steelers will stink next year unless they get a top notch QB in FA this year.

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

What in my post made it sound like I thought the Pats were invincible or immortal?  I was just pointing out how that game ended up making a huge difference that NO ONE at the time thought it would. 

Steelers have an amazing D when healthy.  That loss was only shocking because Big Ben somehow scored on your D.  The Steelers will stink next year unless they get a top notch QB in FA this year.

Every game game in the AFC is huge and upsets happen.  The Bills had several of their own could have easily gone the other way, go used to it without Brady.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Every game game in the AFC is huge and upsets happen.  The Bills had several of their own could have easily gone the other way, go used to it without Brady.

No, I mean anyone watching at the time wasn’t like “OMG that’s going cost us the division!” I know I didn’t think they had a prayer at the division this year.  It was just a rookie learning and we were fine with the loss.. now we look back and we are like UGH really hold onto the ball Harris lol.. 

AKA I thought the Bills be 14-1 or 13-2 at this stage too.. Pats are exactly where I’d thought they be m a 10-11 win team.. (go back check the thread I was called high and nuts thinking they be good)

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

No, I mean anyone watching at the time wasn’t like “OMG that’s going cost us the division!” I know I didn’t think they had a prayer at the division this year.  It was just a rookie learning and we were fine with the loss.. now we look back and we are like UGH really hold onto the ball Harris lol.. 

AKA I thought the Bills be 14-1 or 13-2 at this stage too.. Pats are exactly where I’d thought they be m a 10-11 win team.. (go back check the thread I was called high and nuts thinking they be good)

Yeah so the Bills are underperforming your expectations, ok.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Miami has a weak offense. That game could easily go either way.

I think that if Miami can get an early lead and make McCorkle actually try to push the ball down the field, that defense will make his life miserable.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think that if Miami can get an early lead and make McCorkle actually try to push the ball down the field, that defense will make his life miserable.

Seeing as how he has ZERO deep threats that be true even if we had Rogers or Allen. The problem for Miami is their secondary isn’t that good. 

5 hours ago, K-9 said:

I hear ya K-9, but I was being coy.

Read another way I am stating, " I fear no team, but I fear the Colts."

I have no degrees with it.  I just don't want to play them.

BUT IF WE DO PLAY THEM...LET'S KICK *** AND TAKE NAMES!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. KC

2. Titans

3. Cincy

4. Bills

5. Indy

6. NE

7. Miami

Colts might lose this weekend with their backup QB...would prefer not to see them again in the first round.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. KC

2. Titans

3. Cincy

4. Bills

5. Indy

6. NE

7. Miami

if vegas wins out and fins win out, vegas is in ahead of Miami.  They would have beaten colts, ravens, and fins.  Patrioypts would be behind fins in playoffs.

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

The fan site I was just on...the majority of them wanted the Titans. Large majority actually. After that the setiment was "who cares".

Bills were barely mentioned and one poster pointed out how different and dangerous we looed after the Bucs game. 

https://forums.colts.com/topic/72208-who-do-you-want-to-face-in-1st-round-of-the-playoffs/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.