December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

No excuse for losing this game at home. We are the better team and have had tons of time to plan for tonight,  including weather.

Games like this tell you if a team is for real or not.

They win when it matters and find ways to get the job done.

Good to see you, CBF!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

i look at Belichicks son and think to myself,  if this guy wasnt working for his dad,  he looks like a guy that would be working the register at the gas station.

The secret headset used to communicate with the qb after the nfl frequency gets cut off at 25 on the play clock is probably hiding in Steve belichicks mullet…I can’t think of any other reason bill would allow his son to embarrass him like that haha 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's a longshot, but wouldn't it be cool if Mac Jones was so overwhelmed by the wind & cold that they caught him on the sidelines saying, "I didn't know the NFL was going to be like this!" and he demanded a trade to a southern team in the morning?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

It's a longshot, but wouldn't it be cool if Mac Jones was so overwhelmed by the wind & cold that they caught him on the sidelines saying, "I didn't know the NFL was going to be like this!" and he demanded a trade to a southern team in the morning?

I would rather see him sacked 10 times with 4 picks and tell people he's seeing 👻 lol

• Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I would pick wind/side, If it is distinctively blowing one way.

Well you either Defer or Receive, so you're saying Defer to 2nd half?

I'd actually elect to receive, then Ne would pick to put wind at their back.  Basically gives us a chance to pick wind in 2nd half.

So we'd have wind at our back 2nd and 4th qtr, which in my mind are most critical.