Week 12: Bills at Saints on Thanksgiving

YoloinOhio

52 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Don't feel that way.  It has proven to be very disappointing time and time again.

Lol yeah really. If they can lose to the Jags they can lose to anyone. No clue what to expect from them

4 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Man, good thing the Bills D stayed in nickle D as they really shut down Carson Wentz...

Lol, well was rather easy for him. Wentz really didn't have to do much since Taylor made it such an easy day at the office for him

16 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Man, good thing the Bills D stayed in nickle D as they really shut down Carson Wentz...

As bad as there were times with some big holes, I think mostly we could have shut them down to a manageable level if we could have just wrapped up and tackled.

I think Taylor had about 40 yards with Addison literally on his back.

Taylor was like some Kung Fu wire act where no matter what he sailed forward for 4 yards.

12 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

So I guess all the "Real Bills Mafia" who bought plane and game tickets should just stay home?

Com On Man grow a set and man up.

This is our team and they are going into battle and need our cosmic good karma  :)

GO BILLS  :)

Idk man I hear where your coming from but look what happened when they went to Jacksonville…. right now I got 0 confidence in this team

55 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

In fairness…

I really doubt that taking Taron off the field and inserting Dodsen would’ve really made much difference.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

why did we not take the ball to start the game Sunday?

McD totally screwed up. Team plays better from even or ahead. Josh’s is better, calmer. D’s better.

So…I heard about a new techno magic weather LTE box thingy…Sunday it showed mysterious dark green blobs just south of OP at 1pm

so stupid!

27 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

McD totally screwed up. Team plays better from even or ahead. Josh’s is better, calmer. D’s better.

So…I heard about a new techno magic weather LTE box thingy…Sunday it showed mysterious dark green blobs just south of OP at 1pm

so stupid!

It’s a little disconcerting that our franchise QB hasn’t been able to lead any comebacks this year...You kinda need that quality if you’re going to win a super bowl...

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I trust that both Kamara and Ingram will be out, since Tuesday is like a Friday this week.

I say that tongue in cheek, because I heard that Payton likes to play games with the injury report and I don't actually expect them to be out.

I don't think Kamara plays but would be surprised if Ingram ended up not playing 

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Yep. Just find a way.

Star and Brown are out? Don't care.

We're likely facing a team with Trevor Siemian at QB, no discernable threat at running back, and a defense that has been getting burned early and often the past few weeks. No excuses.

Beat the Saints, get some key guys back for the Patriots game, and go win a primetime game at home, and we're back in business at 8-4 and with a division lead.

This is true. As much as I'd like Star & Spencer in there, we are not facing a marquee QB or RB. No more excuses. Go out and execute. Punch someone in the mouth.  You don't like so many calling the team soft then do something about it.  No hero ball Josh. Take everything they give you. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

That's funny, but a lot of guys who go into broadcasting after they retire will go out of their way to criticize their former team so as to not appear as a homer. The classic example of this was Reggie Miller on TNT, who has nothing good to say about the Pacers even when they are playing well.

Tasker used to be the worst at this when he called games for cbs. Used to infuriate me how he’d go out of his way to diss the Bills. Then again, it was the Bills, so they probably deserved it. 🤣

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I didn't understand the TBA designation... why was that there?

The NFL kept 5 games under consideration to be flexed into Saturday national broadcasts. We didn't make the cut.

47 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This is true. As much as I'd like Star & Spencer in there, we are not facing a marquee QB or RB. No more excuses. Go out and execute. Punch someone in the mouth.  You don't like so many calling the team soft then do something about it.  No hero ball Josh. Take everything they give you. 

This is exactly the kind of game we could lose. See: Jacksonville.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Not exactly a vote of confidence here. Sounds more like desperation. 

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

About what is was for the Colts.

Have to play tough football and find a way.  

Must win, must win

The line was -7 to -7.5. I jumped all over Indy and won. Just upset I didn't play the money line. 

The Saints and +6 is way too many points. I'm taking it for $100. Probably $25 on the Saints money line. Can't make the same mistake twice. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

I’ve read some comments from Saints fans on YouTube today and they have a similar mentality.  “I am not watching the game because I am not going to let them ruin MY Thanksgiving!”  They are definitely pessimistic about their chances on Thursday and while I do not blame them one bit.. the Bills have had two debacles in three weeks.  If the Bills find a way to lose on Thursday, sign me up for “the season is lost” list.  If the Bills win… I want them to take it to Boston like nobody’s business and I have a feeling that both of those games will be absolute battles.  

GO BILLS!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

I’ve read some comments from Saints fans on YouTube today and they have a similar mentality.  “I am not watching the game because I am not going to let them ruin MY Thanksgiving!”  They are definitely pessimistic about their chances on Thursday and while I do not blame them one bit.. the Bills have had two debacles in three weeks.  If the Bills find a way to lose on Thursday, sign me up for “the season is lost” list.  If the Bills win… I want them to take it to Boston like nobody’s business and I have a feeling that both of those games will be absolute battles.  

GO BILLS!!!

i am thinking both the saints and bills call a truce And postpone this game, so all of us can enjoy our holiday. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i am thinking both the saints and bills call a truce And postpone this game, so all of us can enjoy our holiday. 

No way. I love the fact that the Bills are playing on Thanksgiving day. It's my favorite holiday for many reasons. One being I get to watch football. The excitement will be brewing all day. Hoping the Bills can get the W. 

• Like (+1) 1

The thing is, when the Bills beat the Cowboys on Turkey day they had signed Beese away from the Boys and he knew their playbook. Probably gave them some info on what the defense does too. 

This game...the way these guys are playing...It's like they will just show up to a game and win it. 

Buffalo Bills fans were embarrassed by this teams play against the Colts, Jags...the players should be too.  Its like both assistant coaches DC Frazier and OC Daboll were both watching cartoons instead of doing their jobs on Sunday.

I have no faith in this team righting itself against a top 10 Saints defense or against a Sean Payton coached team. 

If I were McD, I'd think about demoting both DC & OC if this is another embarrassing loss!  

11 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I trust that both Kamara and Ingram will be out, since Tuesday is like a Friday this week.

I say that tongue in cheek, because I heard that Payton likes to play games with the injury report and I don't actually expect them to be out.

They will play.

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This is awesome. Sanders is a great dude. He's out here changing a family’s holiday experience and you can really tell how much giving back means to him. While we are all pissed about how this team is playing right now, it’s generosity like this that reminds you it’s only a game.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

15 hours ago, Logic said:

Yep. Just find a way.

Star and Brown are out? Don't care.

We're likely facing a team with Trevor Siemian at QB, no discernable threat at running back, and a defense that has been getting burned early and often the past few weeks. No excuses.

Beat the Saints, get some key guys back for the Patriots game, and go win a primetime game at home, and we're back in business at 8-4 and with a division lead.

This x10000000.  The Saints are not a good team.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

This is awesome. Sanders is a great dude. He's out here changing a family’s holiday experience and you can really tell how much giving back means to him. While we are all pissed about how this team is playing right now, it’s generosity like this that reminds you it’s only a game.

It's really not just a game. It's livelihoods and careers for many people.

• Eyeroll 2

There were no excuses against Indy, and certainly not with that kind of embarrassing loss.  

Saints are mediocre at best and are missing their regular QB and some key guys.  What they will be is very physical in the trenches, especially on D.  They know that's the Bills' weakness.  If they get their hands on Josh Allen, they will slam him to the turf.  He needs to be careful.

There are definitely no excuses this week.  If the Bills are one of the AFC's best teams like they think they are, they should be able to jump on the Saints early and keep the pressure up the whole game.  The fact that it's in a Dome, should even be more of an advantage for Buffalo.

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Feel like Davis drops a pass every game. He doesn’t have the best hands. 

I think Davis is at his best with 2-3 deep targets per game. He isn't consistent enough as a route runner or pass catcher to be a focal point of the offense. Although his skill set has a lot of upside so maybe next year he'll break out.

17 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Feel like Davis drops a pass every game. He doesn’t have the best hands. 

Yeah they need to proceed in the offseason like Davis is just a guy fighting for a roster spot.    If he figures it out......great.......but he's not risen to the occasion this year.   Finding a better successor to the John Brown/Sanders position.......a true 1B option to Diggs.........might end up being their 1st round pick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.