The most hyped 6-4 team ever

streetkings01

They have a young QB and the team is showing signs of success...must be the next Tom Brady!  Love the revisionist history too, talking about how everyone passed on Brady in the draft and everyone passed on Mac...please.  One guy was taken in the first round while the other went 199.  Gimme a break.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Patriots have three wins against opponents who are .500 or better.   Bills have one.

But that one win is the most impressive of the bunch. Dominating KC in Arrowhead is as an impressive win as you can get. Taking no credit away from the Pats. They have been good and beating the Browns 45-7 at home is also impressive. Arrowhead is one of the toughest places to play for a visiting team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Patriots ……it’s everywhere on every sports show…..all over the radio! Patriots are due for an embarrassing loss tomorrow….let’s go Falcons!

Well it's not like there's an ex-Patriot player providing analysis on every studio crew for every major network.  I'm exaggerating, but only a little.

I'm more worried some Falcons fan is going to go postal after having to watch "28-3" clips every five seconds.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

it is the moment that they are passing,  you win 3 in a row and revert a losing record and then you get all the attention, it's a normal situation in the  way media covers all the teams.

And they are a good football team, just good.

Edited by poblano
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Patriots ……it’s everywhere on every sports show…..all over the radio! Patriots are due for an embarrassing loss tomorrow….let’s go Falcons!

I don't listen to any of the football talk shows. So I don't know about the hype. Ah! thank god.

• Like (+1) 4

Overhyped? Eh. Sick of hearing about them? Absolutely.

Fact of the matter is they have a solid defense. Judon was a really strong signing. Really strong running game. Good TEs which help out the rookie QB. Mac isn't flashy but he's smart and isn't going to lose ya many games. This is the type of team that can cause issues head to head for the Bills.

I think we can still sweep them, however it wouldn't shock me in the least if we split one game apiece. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t like playing them twice late in the season. Call it hype, but they’ve strung together 3 impressive wins and their young QB completing almost 70% of his passes. 

The team is very complete. I believe Winner of afce goes to conference game. And it’s either Bills or them. 

Tennessee and Cleveland are broken and KC is nothing special this year. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Patriots are playing very good football, and Jones is much further along in his development than most rookie QBs.  They're a legit team that's only half a game back in the division with two games against us coming up in December.  Do I expect New England to win the AFCE?  No.  Would I be surprised at this point if they pulled it out somehow?  Honestly, no. 

What I'm hoping at this point is that we can "figure out" Mac Jones.  It seems like he's about due for the kind of defensive change-ups that create growing pains for young passers.  If that happens, we should be able to pull away pretty easily.  If not, this is going to be tight the rest of the way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

...and their young QB completing almost 70% of his passes. 

Amazing what advances the 'Electronic Espionage and Tactics' division of the Patriots have made regarding opposing defenses.  Those new bionic implants, and some horse hormones that Brady left in his locker seem to work wonders for Jones. 😁

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Amazing what advances the 'Electronic Espionage and Tactics' division of the Patriots have made regarding opposing defenses.  Those new bionic implants, and some horse hormones that Brady left in his locker seem to work wonders for Jones. 😁

If u ain’t cheating you ain’t tryin 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

You should go out and beat them twice before you talk s**t like that. I don't think we can sweep them this year.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

thanks 

But I have to say

generally speaking 

people need to get that team out of their  head 

Week 11 is Colts week 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

thanks 

But I have to say

generally speaking 

people need to get that team out of their  head 

Week 11 is Colts week 

Since none of us are actually on the Bills roster we can pretty much think ahead all we want, just as long as the football doesn’t 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I believe Sean McDermott said “iron sharpens iron” and I couldn’t agree more.  I’m bored with playing weak teams and am looking forward to the Bills being tested … I think the patriots nipping at their heels will test the Bills championship mettle, and I’m looking forward to it. 

Same here. It's been tough to really get into the past few games. Looking forward to playing a solid team and expect a much better quality game against the colts. Eager to see where we stand after Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.