Commercial plane filled with Bills fans headed to Tennessee! 🦬🛩💪🏾

StHustle

My plane DCA to nashville on AA has 65% bills fans.

a guy a row ahead of me was talking to some people returning home and aren’t football fans. I saw in the plane for bills fans to say hi and a loud hi occurs.

We’re in ground stop.

a plane has landing issues and popped tires causing a ground stop.

5 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Your just know there is someone sitting in that plane that knows nothing about football and is headed to Nashville for a bachelorette party or something that is HATING life right now😂😂

ehh... I don't know. 

I think that there's some person on that flight who just became a Bills fan!

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Just in Atlanta said:

Went to a game there a few years ago. It's insane. Can someone explain why Nashville is Buffalo South?

I think it’s a fun city to visit regardless so bills fans make a vacation out of the road game. It’s a walkable downtown etc . Actually the better question is how hasn’t nashvegas gotten a Super Bowl yet?

1 hour ago, Just in Atlanta said:

Went to a game there a few years ago. It's insane. Can someone explain why Nashville is Buffalo South?

Miami is Buffalo South (snowbirds!)

Nashville is Buffalo Midwest, durrr

Seriously, I dunno - it's a fun city to visit, nice downtown area with some nightlife, prices for hotels and meals and stuff not extortionate unlike visiting NYC or BOS or CHI or WAS or LA.  Reasonable airfare, reasonably short flight.  And, the Tennessee Titans are a "johnny come lately" team, only 22-24 yrs old depending on how you count, so the fans aren't as passionate and tickets are in reasonable supply.

But make no mistake, with all this and the national spotlight on them, the Titans would like nothing better than to make the Bills "lay an egg" and embarass themselves.

13 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

umh nashville...more likely a Hee Haw watch party get together....yes this is flame worthy

You forget the opossum casserole bake off…

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Miami is Buffalo South (snowbirds!)

Nashville is Buffalo Midwest, durrr

Seriously, I dunno - it's a fun city to visit, nice downtown area with some nightlife, prices for hotels and meals and stuff not extortionate unlike visiting NYC or BOS or CHI or WAS or LA.  Reasonable airfare, reasonably short flight.  And, the Tennessee Titans are a "johnny come lately" team, only 22-24 yrs old depending on how you count, so the fans aren't as passionate and tickets are in reasonable supply.

But make no mistake, with all this and the national spotlight on them, the Titans would like nothing better than to make the Bills "lay an egg" and embarass themselves.

I think also the southeast has a lot of Bills fans. Myself included. I mean think back to the training camp prior to Covid when they had joint practice with the Panthers in Spartanburg, SC. Sal C. even mentioned how Bills fans took over.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Just in Atlanta said:

The attractions and atmosphere of the touristy portion of Nashville pretty much check off the boxes for every Bills Mafia stereotype in existence, so they love it. There’s also a ton of Buffalo transplants in the area as others mentioned.

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

I think also the southeast has a lot of Bills fans. Myself included. I mean think back to the training camp prior to Covid when they had joint practice with the Panthers in Spartanburg, SC. Sal C. even mentioned how Bills fans took over.

Buffalo fans still living in NY travel WELL, but yea, there are a ton of Bills fans in the SE.. I’m in Atlanta and Greenville, both cities are chalk full of Bills fans.  I’ve heard Charlotte/Raleigh is as well.   We all know about the abundance of Bills fans in South Florida.  

I imagine Jacksonville will be a Bills Mafia takeover in a few weeks.  I know I’ll be at that one.  

When we played in Atlanta a few years back, it was half Bills fans, and we weren’t even that good yet.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

You guys are going to have a blast.  Keep that Shout Song going all weekend so that Nashville folk can’t wait until we leave! I had to go there the day after the Music City Debacle for a Nat’l Sales Meeting.  It was awful.

High level meetings suck after a Bills loss 😛

Edited by stevewin

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hey wisears, never heard of a national sales meeting?  Nothing high about them other than a monster hangover every morning when young and dumb.

Just having some fun - always like to take advantage of any possible high level meetings reset :)

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Just having some fun - always like to take advantage of any possible high level meetings reset :)

I know Steve.  That’s how I took it.  The highest part of a Nat’l Sales Meeting with you’re buddies in Med device is the 8 woodford reserves with lime you get to relive every morning acting like that HD video of the latest GI device looking at undigested crap in you’re esophagus is so much fun.  🤮🤢

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.