9/12/2021 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Bills 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Sandhill Mike said:

I can't!  Out of market... I have to pick between Jets/Panthers or Falcons/Eagles.

I'm sitting at my computer trying to keep up with you guys and NFL.com.  Was it a goofy catch?

They just didn’t show it on TV. Just the tail end as Gabe was getting YAC. There was a dumb CBS graphic on the screen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Success said:

I'm loving this game. The defense looks light years ahead of last year.  And who really doubted or doubts Allen?  He'll be fine.

This is a balanced team that is going to be a tough out for anyone.

Were facing one of the worst rushing teams in the league last year and a aging QB. They are a good team but im not ready to anoint them yet. Some real encouraging play though 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I'm loving this game. The defense looks light years ahead of last year.  And who really doubted or doubts Allen?  He'll be fine.

This is a balanced team that is going to be a tough out for anyone.

Totally agree...he's playing against the best defense in football in week 1 and his number 2 wr he's never played in a game with 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The very thing we love about Allen (that he is emotionally connected with this team and community) is the very reason he comes out so hyped and charged for these home games.

He will settle down and they will get a better handle on the pressure packages that Pittsburgh is using - mostly seeing just a 4-man rush without really risking a 5th rusher. Sure they will throw in a few gambles, but that is the larger percentage of what they are using...