9/12/01 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Bills 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Yeah... Tre's coverage was fine both were fighting for position off the jam and Tre just took better leverage off the break and undercut his route.

I have seen more sketchy coverage and hands on receivers this game with no call. That was a bit of a game changing call as we had the turnover and in good field position - never like it when ticky-tacky calls are used in those situations.

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

So I know the Bills can't complain publicly about the officiating, but are they allowed to take the game film, highlight all of the guys wrapped around Hughes, and send it to the league office?

They’re allowed to do something like send clips of similar calls and no calls and ask for clarification

I really have to wonder whether having Jerry Hughes on this team is worth it. After the incident with a ref calling him a “b-word” on the field and then Jerry aggressively confronting him in the tunnel, the refs absolutely HATE him and routinely ignore *blatant* holds and have been quick to throw unsportsmanlike 15-yarders against him.

Given the investment in the DE spot, I have to wonder whether he’s helping anything being out there. For sure, it’ll be time to move on from him after his contract is up after this season.

• Sad 1