Gameday Thread 8/13 Bills @ Lions Preseason 1st Half Thread

Just now, SCBills said:

Singletary was really impressive.  

He had holes, which obvi makes a difference, but he looked much faster, with a burst I haven’t noticed before. 

He's running due North and waiting for the second level to breeak out the wiggle.

That's when he's at his best.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Chillax a bit.  Beasley failed to catch a low throw in the first NE game in 2019 resulting in a  deflection for a pick-6.  It happens.

McKenzie isn't a perfect slot receiver; he's developing, he got better last year, now we see if he took another step.  If he were a great developed receiver, he wouldn't be playing for just over vet minimum on a 1 yr contract.  Don't BBQ the guy for one missed catch

I actually think McKenzie is a great part of this offense. His speed on sweep runs and the short passing game is huge. I just think he isn’t a guy we can expect to consistently make all the catches. I see him as a special teams guy who’s a really good gadget type player on offense. He’s been in the league for five years, I don’t see him developing into a complete slot receiver, and he doesn’t need to be, he provides a different role to this team. 

7 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Maybe.. I haven’t read anything but I haven’t seen any fire mcd or trade Oliver yet. Thank goodness Edmunds isn’t out there tonight 
Singletary being featured as trade bait I did read though. 

Here you go, just for practice: “Daboll’s  play calling sucks!”

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

Twisting Groot inside on 1st down. 

That could create issues for folks :lol:

He went untouched - it was a great play by goff to get that out