NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

Just now, BearNorth said:

Anyone think we need a Fournette type running back after that play?

Well, a Fournette-type running back was available for free and we weren’t interested.  Come to think of it, so was a Kareem Hunt-type RB.

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Didn't Williams still elect to run it out, though?  Is it automatically a touchback if it hits the end zone?

Yeah, newish rule is that the ball is dead if it hits the ground in the endzone on a kick off. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

i don’t get it. even if it hit the goal line. the GB dude ran it out.  doesn’t that constitute an actual play?

In the past that would be true. The rule for a few seasons now is that if the ball hits the ground in the endzone on a kick off it is a dead ball and automatic touchback.

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Yeah, newish rule is that the ball is dead if it hits the ground in the endzone on a kick off. 

A legacy of last year’s game vs the Texans when they just decided not to give us the TD. 

I am leading a Pool by 27 Points. Yiu get +15 for the correct team against the Spread and -1 for ever point off the total.

Solely for Gambling purposes, I have the Pack & 47 Total Points

BOTH Gambling and Billieve purposes, I have the Bills & 57.

Blind picks and fortunately, the first 5 of the next 6 have the Bills with close totals. And 6 of 7 have Green Bay, with similar total.

1st. Prize is $1750, so I’d like to hold the lead into the Bills SB! 

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

I am leading a Pool by 27 Points. Yiu get +15 for the correct team against the Spread and -1 for ever point off the total.

Solely for Gambling purposes, I have the Pack & 47 Total Points

BOTH Gambling and Billieve purposes, I have the Bills & 57.

Blind picks and fortunately, the first 5 of the next 6 have the Bills with close totals. And 6 of 7 have Green Bay, with similar total.

1st. Prize is $1750, so I’d like to hold the lead into the Bills SB! 

How’s your fantasy team doing?