NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

1 minute ago, Process said:

Greatest cheater of all time, then you proceed to give a bunch of examples, none of which are cheating. 

Go ahead and try to tell me he's the goat because he let the some air out of footballs. Give me a break. 

As a person I have 0 respect for someone that forces there children to make out with them. As a football player he's the greatest ever and it's probably not close.

Marcia destroyed evidence (his cell phone) in Deflategate so he wouldn't be caught.  In the seasons before they were caught, the Cheats were 4 standard deviations from the mean in terms of fumbling.  In statistical terms, the Cheats were like a million to one odds that their lack of fumbling was due to natural causes like they just fumble less than everyone else.  I'll say it again.  Marcia was already the best, but resorted to cheating to get an even bigger edge.  And that's the stuff we know about.  The rest of the evidence was destroyed by the NFL.   

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chewmylegoff said:

How the hell can they describe that Brady interception as “not all bad”.  It was horrific!

Not sure. Possibly.

He floated it inside to Evans, although to most the correct throw is to the Sidelines.

Edited by Billsatlastin2018