NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

So why ask?

Your take is essentially that the NFL fixes every SB, or at least every SB with Brady, but that sometimes they have to make him lose so it looks good.  Even if that weren't nuts, you've directly negated your own words that we wouldn't be allowed to win.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, bills6969 said:

I hate Brady just as much as the next guy, but the guy is pretty amazing at what he’s doing.  He’s 43 years old and still playing like he’s 33.

Alex Guerrero has helped but Brady hasn’t done anything special in today’s game this far.  That bomb down the middle that Godwin caught was a duck.  

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

That's pretty weak. I don't really know how deflategate is on him, he's not an equipment manager. I don't know why he gets lumped in with Belichick's shady schemes.

Brady is the one who told the equipment guy what to set the PSI in the balls at. Belichick didn't.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

He is the greatest cheater in the history of the game.  He was clearly the best, but had to cheat just to get an even bigger edge.  He would B word at the refs constantly until he got the call.  Play clock winding down, Brady would pump his hand in the air, the refs would reset to :25, no problem.  I've never seen someone who was so good stoop to cheating to get an extra advantage.  ***** him and the horse he rode in on.

Ok, I understand now. Some of you have decided to hate him a long time ago and cling to any justification for that stance.

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Why do people hate Brady so much? He's one of the most incredible stories in all of sport. Now, he's going to take an also-ran team to the Superbowl in his first season at age 43. He is incredible.

Just feels like some people miss the forest for the trees. What we are watching will almost certainly never happen again.

We don't hate him as much as we're sick and tired of watching all the fricken time. He's a HOF player who has also gotten away with things not afforded to most other qbs. Cheating (deflated balls or opposing video). A 20 year career of getting the benefit of ALL close calls starting with the tuck. We're just exhausted from watching him. Time to move on.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Alex Guerrero has helped but Brady hasn’t done anything special in today’s game this far.  That bomb down the middle that Godwin caught was a duck.  

The throw to Mike Evans on the first drive was right on the money.  The throw to Miller was right on the money.

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

And won a lot more than he lost

As if the knob polishing from ESPN the last 25 years wasn’t enough we have to listen to it from our own fan base?  The guy was part of an organization that was caught and punished for cheating 3 times.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

The throw to Mike Evans on the first drive was right on the money.  The throw to Miller was right on the money.

Agreed.  So you’re saying two good passes in a game proves his greatness?

GB DB’s suck out loud.  That could have been a flag.