Week 17 1/3/21 Bills vs. Dolphins 2nd Half Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

If the phins have the chance to take a QB and trade tua for a 1st they should

If they're going to give up that fast on Tua, I don't see a 1st coming their way.

I think it's premature to throw dirt at this point.  He's still barely a year from major surgery, so next year with a full strength and conditioning offseason should give them a better idea of where he is.

Just now, familykwi said:

If they're going to give up that fast on Tua, I don't see a 1st coming their way.

I think it's premature to throw dirt at this point.  He's still barely a year from major surgery, so next year with a full strength and conditioning offseason should give them a better idea of where he is.

there were a LOT of people saying we should give up on Josh this time three years ago

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

With Tennessee now clinched, will they rest vs. HOU in order to play us, thinking it's their best matchup?

They may rest, TN does allow fans so, how important is home field advantage for atleast one game to TN. 

Also, they might think they rather play Baltimore then Buffalo. Just because everyone on this board is afraid of Baltimore doesnt mean the NFL thinks that.

• Like (+1) 1