Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Vaguely that he didn't believe in the Josh Allen MVP hype or that he was playing at an MVP level.

Honestly it's probably BS everything I saw from him before the game was talking up Allen and the Bills. But if this BS happened to give Allen some motivation today I don't hate it.

Honestly.... I don’t think he needs it. I think he’s the type of dude that’s still pissed about not being the first kid picked in a game of dodgeball that one time in the 6th grade. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I’m jumping straight to the end and posting without reading through all your comments.  First time ever.  I can’t help myself.  Been watching the Bills since ‘63.  It’s been a way of life actually.   I ve been here a long time,  but not a lot of posting  for 17 years here.  

This was one of the most satisfying wins ever.  Twenty years of Pats* dominance was something I could not predict.  While they always were a worthy opponent,  we pretty much kicked them around a lot, right up to 2000.  

I want a Super Bowl and I want to dominate the Pats* team for a very long time.  I don’t think much of Kraft.  BB was a great coach, he will retire soon.  

Keep McBeane and build a long term asss kicking team.  

• Like (+1) 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I still just want to know where High Football IQ is with his Miami winning the division and the Pats will take second crap is.  Oh and BillsMafi$ with his bashing of the team in the gameday thread.  They been missing for about a month.  I wonder why?

Might be a few years before Savior Edwards shows up again. This clearly isn't the Losman-Edwards Bills so his disingenuous "many people are saying" schtick just won't work anymore. Clearly Allen and the Bills are top tier right now to any objective football fan. I hope the last decade of trolling brought some joy to him, but it just seemed weird.

Edited by Nelius
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Honestly.... I don’t think he needs it. I think he’s the type of dude that’s still pissed about not being the first kid picked in a game of dodgeball that one time in the 6th grade. 

I mean he's probably still salty that Fresno State never offered him plus he ended up missing out on the one time Wyoming played them because of an injury and we barely lost. He's going to get a lot of mileage off of that one for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

he’s the last ESPN personality allowed onto the bandwagon. No more room for Keyshawn and Dominique. 

Really, do we really want either one of these guys on it???? Two of the worst out there. Please let them know there is no room on the bandwagon for either. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean he's probably still salty that Fresno State never offered him plus he ended up missing out on the one time Wyoming played them because of an injury and we barely lost. He's going to get a lot of mileage off of that one for a long time.

Well Brady milked the 6th round for about 20 years now. So I bet we could get at least a decade out of it 

• Like (+1) 1

Shocked and surprised. When you look at the historical data of intra-divisional games, blowouts are the exception. And I honestly wasn’t expecting us to make it look so easy against that defense. Yeah, I know Gilmore was out, etc., but still, Josh carved them up all night because Bellyache had ZERO answers on the D side of the ball. Zero. None. Zilch. Nada. Never so happy to be so wrong about a pregame prediction of a close game. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's not HC Bill Belichick's fault it's whatever ####### manages the cap/drafts/and signs FA whoever that is.

For sure.  Why is trying to insinuate he doesn't have much to work with, he's the GM.

I usually don't comment on his comments but that was bad.

Wow, I feel like I'm dreaming and someone might pinch me and wake me from this wonderment.  The Bills are 12-3, firing on all cylinders and steamrolling teams heading into the playoffs???   After all the years suffering through the tough times this amount of good fortune is almost hard to comprehend!  But, hey, I think I can find a way to get used to it.   GO BILLS - making Buffalo PROUD!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He'd know nut-cutting his family owns a pistachio farm. 😉

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Wow.  Cam's post game presser was like watching someone told you you just got fired, your goldfish died and your cat died from choking on the goldfish.

Just completely demoralized or just doesn't care.

I mean I feel for the guy he got broken playing for Carolina and this is probably it for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1