Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

Just now, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Maybe I'm just spoiled watching Josh effortlessly zip the ball around, but it looked like Tua put everything he had in one of his throws and it went about 20 yards.

Their offense looks very pedestrian to me.

I have no idea how Tua is going to turn out at this point, but at times he makes it look like hard -- where really good QBs evolve and make it look easy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Apparently Brady is also missing a bunch of wide open receivers today. I would love to see the Bucs somehow fall out of the playoffs.

Of course he is. I started him in first round of fantasy playoffs today. Also have Kelce and Tyreek Hill. Get ready for those stat lines.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

You’re right. It’s just your opinion. 

Haha. Don't take it personally pls, didn't want to offend you. I just find it weird that everytime some good QB makes something stupid people immediately need to compare him with Josh. I think every reasonable NFL fan/announcer/talking head knows by now that Josh is good.

Not excited about this but I have to give Dolphins credit. They are playing sound football in all three areas. I’ve been critical of both Flores and Tua. But they are a solid team and are going to be a tough out. KC has not been playing lights out and today it seems to be catching up to them. 

Where is HIQ? Giving him props for his 🐬. Is the AFC East the best division in football? Lol..

The Bills seem to be responding to Miami being a serious threat and have played well in staying in front. Need to keep that focus tonight!

Just now, whatdrought said:

Allen went 69% for 415 and 4 TD’s against this Dolphins defense. 

That was soo early in the season. Means nothing now.  Both teams are very different now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

Ok good so no reason to care if Miami wins, that is why KC losing is good.

I do care if Miami wins. 

If they win and the bills lose tonight which is very possible, it’s going to come down to the wire.

It logically makes sense that you want the division wrapped up before facing Miami week 17.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When Mahomes throws 2 interceptions, that's due to tipped balls even though one throw is high and the other he doesn't see the defender. When Allen throws touchdowns, these don't count and his throws are turnover-worthy.

Edited by syhuang
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

I do care if Miami wins. 

If they win and the bills lose tonight which is very possible, it’s going to come down to the wire.

It logically makes sense that you want the division wrapped up before facing Miami week 17.

It makes logical sense to want the #1 seed so you get a first round bye in the playoffs.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, syhuang said:

When Mahomes throws 2 picks ball, that's due to tips balls even though one throw is high and the other he doesn't see the defender. When Allen throws touchdowns, these don't count and his throws are turnover-worthy.

I mean if you take away the result of the plays and the fact that both throws were really bad, neither interception was Mahomes' fault.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, delirious said:

Xavier Rhodes was injured the game the Bills played them. 

One guy out in a season of a lot of guys out. He’s good but I can point to multiple guys out in every game including the Bills. Doesn’t make me suddenly think Bills won’t be successful.