2 important games vs Dolphins in a row

Bills are now #3 seed. Dolphins are #6. If season ends today it would be playoffs pair.

Big chance Bills and Dolphins will play 2 big games vs each other in a week span. Week 17 for afc east title and wild card.

Would you demonstrate your best in 1st game or stash something for playoffs game to surprise opponent? But if you don’t win season finale , you can lose your #3 seed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think Miami is going to lose 3 straight heading into week 17. Not sure they make the playoffs. 

Agreed that they could easily lose al 4. It depends whether week 17 will be meaningful for us.

Chiefs @ Dolphins   L

Pats @ Dolphins      L

Dolphins @ Raiders L

Dolphins @ Bills        Depends on who we decide to start

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Bills are now #3 seed. Dolphins are #6. If season ends today it would be playoffs pair.

Big chance Bills and Dolphins will play 2 big games vs each other in a week span. Week 17 for afc east title and wild card.

Would you demonstrate your best in 1st game or stash something for playoffs game to surprise opponent? But if you don’t win season finale , you can lose your #3 seed. 

Brings back memories think this happened against Marino led Dolphins team in the 90's. If I remember correctly second one was in a snowstorm. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsinChesterSprings said:

I agree with this comment.  Would not be surprised if the final WC comes down to LV and Pats.

My preference of those 3 would be 1. LV 2. Phins 3. Pats

Hopefully the Rams do us a favor and win Thursday. The Patriots won't recover from 6-7

• Like (+1) 1

I'm actually hoping we can rest a lot of our starters in the final week.  Back to back against a division opponent - and needing to win both - would be a negative.

It really speaks to what the past 20 years have done to me that I'm still more worried about the Pats catching up to us than the Phins.

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think Miami is going to lose 3 straight heading into week 17. Not sure they make the playoffs. 

i think they lose the next 2 then beat the raiders..the bills game just depends on what we do.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I'm actually hoping we can rest a lot of our starters in the final week.  Back to back against a division opponent - and needing to win both - would be a negative.

It really speaks to what the past 20 years have done to me that I'm still more worried about the Pats catching up to us than the Phins.

I think the Rams will beat the Pats this Thursday making them 6-7

Just now, Greg S said:

I think the Rams will beat the Pats this Thursday making them 6-7

That's definitely my hope - and they should.  But something weird happens to otherwise good teams and good coaches when they play against BB.

I'm not happy w/ the Chargers - I feel like they folded and gave the Pats a lot of confidence heading into the final stretch.

7 minutes ago, Success said:

while I agree 

don't give Tua a free win

16 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Brings back memories think this happened against Marino led Dolphins team in the 90's. If I remember correctly second one was in a snowstorm. 

1990 Divisional Playoff Game.  Buffalo came out rolling and built up a sizeable lead.  But Marino brought the Dolphins back.  Bills lead was just to big and made big plays when needed.  The game is on youtube.  Watch it.

• Like (+1) 2

Miami will lose 2 out of the next 3, finding a way to win 1 game(probably against LV). That will have their record at 9-6 coming into week 17. We have to go at least 2-2 over the next 4 to wrap up the AFCE. Get ready ladies and gents, first AFCE crown in 25 years is on deck. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsinChesterSprings said:

1990 Divisional Playoff Game.  Buffalo came out rolling and built up a sizeable lead.  But Marino brought the Dolphins back.  Bills lead was just to big and made big plays when needed.  The game is on youtube.  Watch it.

ashamed to say I watched it recently, or some of it.  Covid has me watching just about anything these days.   Keith Jackson was a beast.  

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Patriots seem to have gotten their defense back. 

Patriots could beat both us and miami...I think thats our biggest test left for the folks that think we are gonna win out and get the 1 or 2 seed...Miami is definitely fighting an uphill battle compared to the other wildcard teams schedules

38 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Not sure I see what your saying - Week 17 most likely is not going to be for the division title - so the question is to rest or play.

I think it will get treated like the Jets last year - they will prep for a full week and give the starters a series or two and then shut it down.

If by some miracle Miami has 2 more wins in the next 3 than the Bills - then you play for the title, but the fact that the Bills have every tiebreaker advantage over Miami - I am not worried.

44 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Agreed that they could easily lose al 4. It depends whether week 17 will be meaningful for us.

Chiefs @ Dolphins   L

Pats @ Dolphins      L

Dolphins @ Raiders L

I like the Chefs and Bills🏈🏈. The Raiderrrrs, Pats could be toss up' 🤮

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Chiefs @ Dolphins   L

Pats @ Dolphins      L

Dolphins @ Raiders L

I think Miami crushes raiders. Vegas looks like a mess lately.

My guess is Miami will be 9-6 going into the bills game.

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsinChesterSprings said:

I probably have it on VHS I used to record every game for some reason.

48 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I just don't think Tua can go to Vegas and win. Fitz might since they put up points when he's behind center.

You may be right. That Raider defence is bad though.

Will be an interesting game

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

The chances of this are possible, but by no means there is a big chance this happens.

8 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Chiefs @ Dolphins   L

Pats @ Dolphins      L

Dolphins @ Raiders L

Pats do not play well in Miami historically even with Brady.

21 hours ago, BillsinChesterSprings said:

TThomas post-game; “I don’t think Miami gives us the respect that we deserve, really. They shootin’ off at the mouth sayin’ we didn’t play well the last time we we’re up here’. Well, I think they played pretty damn good today but they still got their azz kicked!”

Best Post Game comment ever!

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, H2o said:

Miami will lose 2 out of the next 3, finding a way to win 1 game(probably against LV). That will have their record at 9-6 coming into week 17. We have to go at least 2-2 over the next 4 to wrap up the AFCE. Get ready ladies and gents, first AFCE crown in 25 years is on deck. 

posted this earlier...

even if the Dolphins win the next three (Patriots, Chiefs, Raiders) and we lost  2 of the three (Win @denver, lose to PIT, NE)  -  if we win the final game then AFC East is still ours. 

I say you never look ahead, especially if it's an important matchup to determine the division crown.

Dolphins aren't going to be holding anything back, and I'm sure Daboll won't be either. It's not like they won't have 15 games worth of tape on us anyway, what's one more to add to the list?

18 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Yes.  I believe Reich played the first game (win; 24-14?), then we had one of those meaningless regular season finales, IIRC.  Divisional round saw us beat Marino 44-34 in the snow.  Was there for both games.  First one was kind of chilly and pretty tense.  Second one wasn’t as close as the score would indicate.  

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

A  We can beat the dolphins

B.  The dolphins are about to lose some games anyway  I think

I’m with you.  Not impressed by Vegas, and the Dolphins might beat them unless Carr gets hot.  KC should handle Miami.  NE defense is going to smother Tua.  Not impressed with him at all.  

• Thank you (+1) 1