NFL Films: Turning Point features Bills/Seahawks and key 3rd down

YoloinOhio

58 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Two things about that play/video:

1) Frigging Boettger looks like he pushed Smoke and made him trip. 

2) Beasley looks like a little kid when he gets hugged by Allen. 

Nah, that DB was catching Smoke I think. Brown was very good on Sunday, the knee looks like it may still be affecting his top end speed just a tad. Great play and great awareness on Daboll to understand the situation mirrored one three plays earlier, and adjusted his call. 

• Like (+1) 2

Something I didn't notice was a smart "non-play" by Boettger. He was on the wrong side of brown going down field and two defenders are coming in. He doesn't try to get a hand on those guys that was likely to not slow them down and had a good probability of ending up with him getting a penalty trying to make a play. A lot of guys might hero in that situation, but you can actually see him think about it and then just put his arm around Brown and opts to let Brown run. 

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Looked more like a common thing done by players to let the guy know you're there. Didn't seem to have any force on it at all. 

Edited by jeremy2020

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Very good watch!

Seemed a tad biased when the announcers were saying, "Awww that's a shame..." about Jamal Adams drawing a flag when he stuck his leg out and tripped Beasley. I was actually thinking he got what he deserved and that it was pretty awesome that it wiped out that sack IMO   :)

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

the knee looks like it may still be affecting his top end speed just a tad.

Agree.

There were a couple plays where Brown came up not quite limping but not right. 
I think he usually gets in on that play but Beggars can’t be choosers.... Perfect call at the perfect time.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Very good watch!

The Voice of NFL Flims is like a nice worm blanket on a cold snowy day 

6 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Nah, that DB was catching Smoke I think. Brown was very good on Sunday, the knee looks like it may still be affecting his top end speed just a tad. Great play and great awareness on Daboll to understand the situation mirrored one three plays earlier, and adjusted his call. 

Brown would've had 101 if it wasn't for the l2 yard loss on that screen at the goal line 

12 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Allen is YUGE!!!!!  Cold Beastly does look like a smurf thats for sure.  But he is OUR smurf!

Edited by Kwai San

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Very good watch!

" I like us...  I like us a lot"

Might be my favorite quote of the year, especially seeing the results afterwards.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, WideNine said:

Seemed a tad biased when the announcers were saying, "Awww that's a shame..." about Jamal Adams drawing a flag when he stuck his leg out and tripped Beasley. I was actually thinking he got what he deserved and that it was pretty awesome that it wiped out that sack IMO   :)

I was thinking that was probably Seattle radio announcers.  Recall that earlier in the video you heard Murph yelling "they can't be stopped".

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, WideNine said:

What was deserved was getting his leg broken.  I have seen this happen before - a player goes to trip and when his leg hits the ground braced the ball carrier does not attempt to avoid but goes thru the players leg. Snap, Crackle, Pop! Bone Crispy!

I think he knows Pittsburgh will be looking at game film and it was an audition for coach who tripped player.

Mike Tomlin will no longer be getting in the way of Jacoby ...

Nov 5, 2015 — So Steelers claimed ace return man Jacoby Jones on waivers -- the player who Mike Tomlin tripped on the sideline. Now work together.

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Very good watch!

That hit me in all the feels. 

There’s only one takeaway I have.  

The players love Josh.  It’s apparent from the Tunnel and after the play on the sidelines.  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:  Josh is the perfect quarterback for this team 

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, JerseyBills said:

Can anyone give any insight into Beasley always coming in with that extra high pitched voice?!😂😂😂

I think there's a running "Dad" gag circulating through them.  According to Mongo, Beasley was the original "Dad", then somehow it switched to Josh being "Dad" and Beasley riffing on it, calling Josh in that high pitched "kid's voice".  Unclear whether it's a reference to Josh as QB having to feed all of them (in the game) or (per SI) Josh likes to tell "Dad" jokes, or his size, or all of the above or something entirely different from the above.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think there's a running "Dad" gag circulating through them.  According to Mongo, Beasley was the original "Dad", then somehow it switched to Josh being "Dad" and Beasley riffing on it, calling Josh in that high pitched "kid's voice".  Unclear whether it's a reference to Josh as QB having to feed all of them (in the game) or (per SI) Josh likes to tell "Dad" jokes, or his size, or all of the above or something entirely different from the above.

I think there was a video of Sills calling Beasley "Dad" while playing a game of horse with him last year.

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I think there was a video of Sills calling Beasley "Dad" while playing a game of horse with him last year.

See if you can find it?  That would be great.

I remember a video of Knox and Sweeney playing basketball (maybe horse) and they were "don't change sports guys".  Beasley comes along grabs the ball and hits a 3 pointer "swish" like one handed hardly looking and keeps on going.

Beasley can dunk, too.  5'8".  These guys are all incredible athletes.

LOL on the 2nd video coments: "not a standard rim" blah blah and some guys show up "yeah, I went to high school with him, he would dunk all the time, could have gone to Michigan for basketball"

On 11/13/2020 at 4:17 AM, WideNine said:

They were the Seahawks announcers.....

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

LOL on the 2nd video coments: "not a standard rim" blah blah and some guys show up "yeah, I went to high school with him, he would dunk all the time, could have gone to Michigan for basketball"

I wonder if the female sports commentator got to meet him as she desired.

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

See if you can find it?  That would be great.

I remember a video of Knox and Sweeney playing basketball (maybe horse) and they were "don't change sports guys".  Beasley comes along grabs the ball and hits a 3 pointer "swish" like one handed hardly looking and keeps on going.

That was it essentially it was Sills and Nick Easley playing PIG and throwing bricks and Beasley shows up at the end. Found it it's apart of an embedded video.