A Few Thoughts About the Patriots Game, in no particular order

Virgil

In regards to 2,

I was so excited when the Bills drafted Moss, and this was the Moss I expected to see...good for him, and I hope this was the first of many games like this for him!

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 7

Good post.

Do you mean tre should have shadowed Jacobi Meyers? (Not Harris)

If that’s what you mean then that’s where my head was at.

Drove me insane the last drive when they had taron lined up against him on that 3rd and 4 and meyers just ate him alive.

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1. The Pats WR name you were looking for is Meyers.

2. Dislike BB all you want IMO he outcoached McDermott and was one Cam fumble away from stealing a win the Pats had no right to.

3. if the Bills had stuck to Running the ball they would have run away with the game but insisting on attacking the Pats secondary IMO kept the Pats in the game.

4. your RB ran hard and well..

5. The question is still the Bills D,who more like survived than one that game.  They will have do better against teams like Seattle etc.

6.  This is now the Bills division to lose. So enjoy it.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

2. Dislike BB all you want IMO he outcoached McDermott and was one Cam fumble away from stealing a win the Pats had no right to.

3. if the Bills had stuck to Running the ball they would have run away with the game but insisting on attacking the Pats secondary IMO kept the Pats in the game.

5. The question is still the Bills D,who more like survived than one that game.  They will have do better against teams like Seattle etc.

Did anyone really outcoach anyone?  Both teams were down multiple starters and had others limping around.  Rushing and passing stats were nearly identical as was turnovers.  Both teams used pretty much the same exact game plan.  Home team won by 3 which is expected when equals meet.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I will not get banned 

I will not get banned 

I will not get banned 

I will not get banned 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 - Pats Defense - First off, can we talk about the Hoodie' son's mullet?  Is he trying to one-up his day for style points?  Moving on.  The pass rush of the Pats today was solid and didn't make Glenn or Williams l

Dawkins????

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gonzonzo said:

5 - Pats Defense - First off, can we talk about the Hoodie' son's mullet?  Is he trying to one-up his day for style points?  Moving on.  The pass rush of the Pats today was solid and didn't make Glenn or Williams l

Dawkins????

Oh wow....

I think the win broke reality. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Cant deny that. The Bills Defense can doom them in the playoffs. But the season is still young. If the Bills Defense wakes up towards the end of the season and playoffs watch out. 

• Like (+1) 2

point #1,  i’m glad we ran the ball well.  They needed to run the ball well in this weather.  just so we understand that predominately running the football will result in more close games.  the big scoring happens when we can combine the running with some big chunk passing plays here and there.  

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

That onside kick was a terrible call at that point in the game given the low percentage of success.  I thought it wreaked of desperation for a 2-4 team desperate for a win as opposed to a shrewd move on BB's part.

• Like (+1) 8

While Klein has played badly I liked that they blitzed him more today. He’s never going to be good in coverage, but his best game is around the line of scrimmage. He did miss some tackles today though. Nothing seems to be working for him, or most of the defense for that matter. 
I said in a different thread I’m glad the issues are so blatantly exposed now, if they’re corrected by playoff time. Better to be gashed now and have it on tape if they can correct it when it counts even more. 

• Like (+1) 5

16 minutes ago, Virgil said:

When I think of NFL divisional rivals, I always think about the Packers and Vikings.  No matter how good one of them got, they always played each other hard and close.  Coincidentally, they also played today and the Vikings pulled out the upset win.  When you play in the same division, the coaches and players simply know each other better and the results don't match up with what the pre-game analytics would suggest.  Then we have the Bills and the Pats today....

1 - Daboll - I've been incredibly critical of Daboll's rushing attack play calls this year.  He's lacked creativity and seemed to run because he felt he technically had to.  Today, he deployed a rushing attack that I hope he maintains for the rest of the season (in quality, not quantity).  He put Motor and Moss on the field at the same time, used zone runs, and pulls guards.  The result was our best rushing game of the season.  I can't speak for the wind today, but I would have liked to have seen some more passes once the rain stopped, especially against the depleted Pats secondary.  Regardless, solid gameplan that should have put up 10 more points than we say (Int and drop). 

2 - Motor/Moss - These guys really made the most of their opportunities today and really impressed me.  Moss's rush before the first touchdown validated the Bills selection of him in the 3rd round as he showed speed, power, and a quick cut.  His two touchdown runs really showed his power, even with some help from Feliciano and Winters pushing him in.  Both guys broke some arm tackles and solid burst.  I'd give the edge today to Moss for overall production, but they both made a solid argument for MVP.  The touchdowns determined the winner for me.  Call-out to Motor for making a solid block on one of Moss's runs.  Love that team effort.

3 - Feliciano - I didn't know I could miss a guy I barely paid attention to before and an offensive lineman at that.  On each of the big run replays, Feliciano absolutely mauled his defenders.  He probably should have been called for a few holds as I saw him straight up tackle a guy once.  Man, he really made a difference out there, again with the touchdown support.  It's really unfortunate that Morse went out with a concussion (especially being his potential 5th), because the line could look a lot different in the rushing attack with Morse, Feliciano, and Ford anchoring the middle.  Either way, solid effort in his first game back and in transitioning to Center.

4 - You say you got a real solution, well you know, we'd all love to see the plan

You ask me for a contribution, well you know, we are doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate

All I can tell you brother is you have to wait

Don't you know it's gonna be alright, alright, alright.

5 - Pats Defense - First off, can we talk about the Hoodie' son's mullet?  Is he trying to one-up his day for style points?  Moving on.  The pass rush of the Pats today was solid and didn't make Glenn or Williams look great at times.  They were edge rushing wide on most past plays and sped up Allen's clock.  They may not have brought Allen down much, but he took some shots today and made things uncomfortable at times.  The Hoodie was also up to his old tricks of standing all 11 guys pre-snap and showed 8 in the box.  I'm curious to see what the All-22 shows and hear more about the wind, because I'm curious how the coverage was downfield.

6 - Klein - For a FA target that we gave 6 mil a year too, I really expected more out of AJ this season.  He's been mainly non-existent and his snap rotation seems low.  Today, he missed at least two tackles today that resulted in solid gains.  Most of the plays today that gave me the typical Pats/Bills flashbacks, were attached to missed tackles where Klein was involved and in the area.  Overall, just not seeing the production from him that justifies us targeting him or his contract. 

7 - Allen - I hate to keep talking about the wind and the offensive scheme, but it's safe to say that any evaluation of Allen has to take those into consideration.  However, I think Allen overall played a solid game today and, more importantly, never seemed confused or raddled by the Pats defense.  His interception was a mis-play by Diggs.  Davis dropped a wide open touchdown pass that was a great play by Allen.  Josh had a few solid runs and took what was given.  His one deep shot missed, but I liked the shot.  There was a deep crossing route to Diggs that Diggs claimed to have his arm held, which would have extended a drive, but never saw a replay.  Overall, not a great game but also not a bad game.  I loved seeing the fire in Josh on his rushing TD and can't wait until the rematch in New England.

8 - Defense - Talk about a tale of two halves.  Based off the first half alone, I didn't think the Patriots were ever going to core a touchdown against us.  Not only did they score a touchdown in the second half, but they scored two and quickly.  On the second touchdown drive, we looked very Bills/Pats Billsy with missed tackles and penalties.  Penalties and mistakes overall kept the Pats in this game.  As for Frazier, I don't know why Tre didn't shadow Harris once he showed to be the go-to guy for Cam.  This is now two weeks in a row where we've been susceptible e to the outside toss/pitch.  Then, on the last drive, you all felt it to.  I went from calm to panicked in about 10 seconds as the Pats drove down field to possible win the game at the end.  I couldn't wrap my brain around the concept of losing this game after the first 55 minutes of feeling completely in control.  But, thanks to the Zimmer and "Next Man Up Marlow", we got to see Cam sitting on the sideline in total shame and despair and Josh take the knee.  24 points should have been enough to keep this a stress-free game, but Frazier and the defense still showed we have a ways to go.

9 - The Hoodie - I've never hidden my disdain for the Cheat as I find him to be a poor example of winning at all costs.  You can call BS all you want, but I would trade one Super Bowl ring if it meant him being our coach.  His system only works when they win, and it's clear that's what earns him such a long leash with the players.  I've wondered if a primary reason for all their opts outs this season were because of the culture he creates.  I think his ego is ridiculous.  I think his son being on the defensive staff is ridiculous.  I still remember Brady throwing bombs to Moss in their 16-0 season because they were going for records.  I think about his press conferences, the way he pushes the rule book, and just overall demeanor.  I can go on forever, but it incensed me when they ran draws on 3rd and long, showing they had no respect for our offense.  His offensive kick backfiring into a touchdown felt amazing.  His timeouts while we were taking a knee rubbed me the wrong way too.  Yes, I'm bias in my dislike of him, and I couldn't be happier to see him walk off the field a loser today.

10 - McD - Gameball has to go to McD today for his first win against the Pats.  It may not have gone how anyone wanted it to, but a win is a win and we are 6-2 halfway through the season.  Our schedule doesn't get any easier next week, so this win was important.  We are one more division win from controlling all division tie breakers (don't even try to show me all the mathematical scenarios to prove me wrong, you know what I mean).  This was a solid win and had the defense played their part in the second half, would have been a solid win.  Great first half of the season and hopefully this gets the monkey off your back.

Shout out - Bass - It's easy to take for granted the 3 extra points and short Field Goal today, but Bass was solid against the win for all 4 kicks.  He misses even one of those, and we are possibly losing this game on the last drive.  All of his kicks were right down the middle.

*Disclaimed - If you are going to come on here and bash the close win against a depleted offense, just post it somewhere else.  In a week where the Dolphins embarrassed the Rams, Vikings ran over the Packers, and the Bengals crushed the Titans, any win in the conditions today is a positive.  If you can't be happy at 6-2, then there is no pleasing you.

Go Bills!

#1  Almost seemed like Dabolls plan today was we are going to prove we can run it and just keep running which for the most part worked.  But do think a few more 1st down passes would have helped some.

#2 There was one run by Moss outside to the left, thought he'd be better staying towards the middle, no idea though if that was the call  to go wide or he bounced it out.

#3 Feleciano was a huge difference.  If Morse is out next week, wonder if we'd be better with Bates at center and put Feleciano at his normal position?

#4  Wow, first time I actually recognized the lyrics!

#8 Allen took what they gave him.

#9 Do wonder if Belichicks kids will cause dissension within the coaching ranks and even the players.  Kids of reminds me of the Chris Polian situation.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Virgil said:

*Disclaimed - If you are going to come on here and bash the close win against a depleted offense, just post it somewhere else.  In a week where the Dolphins embarrassed the Rams, Vikings ran over the Packers, and the Bengals crushed the Titans, any win in the conditions today is a positive.  If you can't be happy at 6-2, then there is no pleasing you.

All that needs to be said. It's embarrassing that Bills fans still post, "This should be an easy game." There are NO EASY GAMES and nothing in the Bills history has ever been or will ever be easy. That's what makes the four straight Super Bowls truly amazing and I'm in awe of the Patriots for their two decades of winning football. 

• Like (+1) 5

I've been right about a few things this season, and wrong about a lot more. When we signed Klein, I went and watched several of his games with the Saints last season. What I saw was a low-motor guy who spent a lot of time waiting for the play to come to him, and was slow to get after it when he did go for it. I'm sorry to have been right about that. In a way, he reminds me a bit of Trent Murphy, in that once, or twice a game he will make a decent play. With Murphy, though, it's really a matter of poor execution. Klein looks disinterested half the time. He's a bum.

But, I'm very happy to have been wrong about Feliciano, and Moss. I really didn't think Moss was going to amount to much, and nothing he did in the first five games, or so did anything to assuage my concerns. But, he really did emerge today. Today it finally looked like we have that one-two punch that everyone else has predicted. Nice.

And, man was I wrong about Feliciano. All the way up until last week, I really didn't think he offered more than what we had in Spain/Ford, or Ford/Winters. I even thought that Boettger would work out his kinks, and settle in to being a decent option at G (I still think he might). But, man, Mongo showed his value today. I truly don't believe that Moss would have made that TD with anyone else out there. Especially impressive to me was how well he transitioned to C, and was still just as effective in his blocks, especially in the run game. Wow.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Out coached by the greatest coach of all times and still won.  I'll take that!

Not sure either that you can say the Pats had no right to win.  They ran more plays, more total offensive yards, very close on time of possession and 1st down.  Both teams had key players out.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

#1  Almost seemed like Dabolls plan today was we are going to prove we can run it and just keep running which for the most part worked.  But do think a few more 1st down passes would have helped some.

#2 There was one run by Moss outside to the left, thought he'd be better staying towards the middle, no idea though if that was the call  to go wide or he bounced it out.

#3 Feleciano was a huge difference.  If Morse is out next week, wonder if we'd be better with Bates at center and put Feleciano at his normal position?

#4  Wow, first time I actually recognized the lyrics!

#8 Allen took what they gave him.

#9 Do wonder if Belichicks kids will cause dissension within the coaching ranks and even the players.  Kids of reminds me of the Chris Polian situation.

I was curious why they didn’t at least try the Bates Feliciano combo. Boettger I’m not a fan of. Nor winters. 

16 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wha? JA threw EIGHTEEN times

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Out coached by the greatest coach of all times and still won.  I'll take that!

Not sure either that you can say the Pats had no right to win.  They ran more plays, more total offensive yards, very close on time of possession and 1st down.  Both teams had key players out.

It felt like the Bills were in control all game to me. Cam still bouncing balls all over the place but Meyers and Byrd made some good catches make him look good IMO.  

as I said before Talent won over pure heart. The Bills had a lot more talent on the field than the Pats had especially on O. 

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Wha? JA threw EIGHTEEN times

IMO 8 times to many.  You were running all over the Pats D

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It felt like the Bills were in control all game to me. Cam still bouncing balls all over the place but Meyers and Byrd made some good catches make him look good IMO. 

Certainly would agree in both the Raiders and Jets game, they out played the Raiders/Jets, but game went down to the end. and almost lost   First half the Bills controlled things pretty well, though the Pats D stopped the Bills.  2nd half to me it seemed Pats outplayed Buffalo.

Cam either threw it into the dirt or had made some very good passes.  Was one extreme or the other it seemed.

1 minute ago, flmike said:

Enjoy it because you know the Hoodie will have a good QB again some day.

Odds say, he’s too old to ever have the GOAT again. Of that, I’m pretty certain. 

He’s brilliant in many ways, but he’s got a 43% win percentage without Brady. He’s not a great GM or draft evaluator. 

He’s smart, but not as smart as he thinks he is.......and he cheats to win. Even WITH Brady, he cheated to win. I hope he is the Pete Rose of the NFL. Won’t happen, but well deserved. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Allen was under a center a lot more today and they allowed the backs to hit the holes with some speed.

Great observation! I agree, this is a big help for the running backs. And, of course, having Feliciano back sure helps bring an attitude, which is huge for running the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

That onside kick was a terrible call at that point in the game given the low percentage of success.  I thought it wreaked of desperation for a 2-4 team desperate for a win as opposed to a shrewd move on BB's part.

It was a calculated risk. 

I’ve engaged in a few interactions about this topic on the message board; this wasn’t some random play call. they game planned it and the/a situation they wanted to try it happened. 

I get what the risk cost them, but it seems like many posters on here WAY overvalue the risk/cost in the cost benefit analysis of that play. 

Didn’t they beat us with a blocked punt last year? 

Edited by Shortchaz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

The best part of the game ending was the end of the utter nonsense I read on the game thread.  It is a shocking amount of negative BS.  Yet here we are 6-2 with the worst defense ever and a couple coaches who can't do their jobs. 

I always joke about a bandwagon fan joining and immediately leaving thinking how terrible we are by the way our 5-10 toxic posters continually post in every thread. I don’t think anyone is happy with the defense but holy yikes Batman these guys are ruthless with their agenda 

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

This, I totally agree. As many pointed out in the game threads, why did they switch when it seemed to go so well when Bates came in? When he was in there the Bills move quickly down the field and he got the key block on the first touchdown run by Moss.

Even the broadcasters were questioning the change. I hope McD was asked about it in the post game presser.

Also, great job as always, Virgil. Thank You.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

When I think of NFL divisional rivals, I always think about the Packers and Vikings.  No matter how good one of them got, they always played each other hard and close.  Coincidentally, they also played today and the Vikings pulled out the upset win.  When you play in the same division, the coaches and players simply know each other better and the results don't match up with what the pre-game analytics would suggest.  Then we have the Bills and the Pats today....

1 - Daboll - I've been incredibly critical of Daboll's rushing attack play calls this year.  He's lacked creativity and seemed to run because he felt he technically had to.  Today, he deployed a rushing attack that I hope he maintains for the rest of the season (in quality, not quantity).  He put Motor and Moss on the field at the same time, used zone runs, and pulls guards.  The result was our best rushing game of the season.  I can't speak for the wind today, but I would have liked to have seen some more passes once the rain stopped, especially against the depleted Pats secondary.  Regardless, solid gameplan that should have put up 10 more points than we say (Int and drop). 

2 - Motor/Moss - These guys really made the most of their opportunities today and really impressed me.  Moss's rush before the first touchdown validated the Bills selection of him in the 3rd round as he showed speed, power, and a quick cut.  His two touchdown runs really showed his power, even with some help from Feliciano and Winters pushing him in.  Both guys broke some arm tackles and solid burst.  I'd give the edge today to Moss for overall production, but they both made a solid argument for MVP.  The touchdowns determined the winner for me.  Call-out to Motor for making a solid block on one of Moss's runs.  Love that team effort.

3 - Feliciano - I didn't know I could miss a guy I barely paid attention to before and an offensive lineman at that.  On each of the big run replays, Feliciano absolutely mauled his defenders.  He probably should have been called for a few holds as I saw him straight up tackle a guy once.  Man, he really made a difference out there, again with the touchdown support.  It's really unfortunate that Morse went out with a concussion (especially being his potential 5th), because the line could look a lot different in the rushing attack with Morse, Feliciano, and Ford anchoring the middle.  Either way, solid effort in his first game back and in transitioning to Center.

4 - You say you got a real solution, well you know, we'd all love to see the plan

You ask me for a contribution, well you know, we are doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate

All I can tell you brother is you have to wait

Don't you know it's gonna be alright, alright, alright.

5 - Pats Defense - First off, can we talk about the Hoodie' son's mullet?  Is he trying to one-up his day for style points?  Moving on.  The pass rush of the Pats today was solid and didn't make Dawkins or Williams look great at times.  They were edge rushing wide on most past plays and sped up Allen's clock.  They may not have brought Allen down much, but he took some shots today and made things uncomfortable at times.  The Hoodie was also up to his old tricks of standing all 11 guys pre-snap and showed 8 in the box.  I'm curious to see what the All-22 shows and hear more about the wind, because I'm curious how the coverage was downfield.

6 - Klein - For a FA target that we gave 6 mil a year too, I really expected more out of AJ this season.  He's been mainly non-existent and his snap rotation seems low.  Today, he missed at least two tackles today that resulted in solid gains.  Most of the plays today that gave me the typical Pats/Bills flashbacks, were attached to missed tackles where Klein was involved and in the area.  Overall, just not seeing the production from him that justifies us targeting him or his contract. 

7 - Allen - I hate to keep talking about the wind and the offensive scheme, but it's safe to say that any evaluation of Allen has to take those into consideration.  However, I think Allen overall played a solid game today and, more importantly, never seemed confused or raddled by the Pats defense.  His interception was a mis-play by Diggs.  Davis dropped a wide open touchdown pass that was a great play by Allen.  Josh had a few solid runs and took what was given.  His one deep shot missed, but I liked the shot.  There was a deep crossing route to Diggs that Diggs claimed to have his arm held, which would have extended a drive, but never saw a replay.  Overall, not a great game but also not a bad game.  I loved seeing the fire in Josh on his rushing TD and can't wait until the rematch in New England.

8 - Defense - Talk about a tale of two halves.  Based off the first half alone, I didn't think the Patriots were ever going to core a touchdown against us.  Not only did they score a touchdown in the second half, but they scored two and quickly.  On the second touchdown drive, we looked very Bills/Pats Billsy with missed tackles and penalties.  Penalties and mistakes overall kept the Pats in this game.  As for Frazier, I don't know why Tre didn't shadow Meyers once he showed to be the go-to guy for Cam.  This is now two weeks in a row where we've been susceptible e to the outside toss/pitch.  Then, on the last drive, you all felt it to.  I went from calm to panicked in about 10 seconds as the Pats drove down field to possible win the game at the end.  I couldn't wrap my brain around the concept of losing this game after the first 55 minutes of feeling completely in control.  But, thanks to the Zimmer and "Next Man Up Marlow", we got to see Cam sitting on the sideline in total shame and despair and Josh take the knee.  24 points should have been enough to keep this a stress-free game, but Frazier and the defense still showed we have a ways to go.

9 - The Hoodie - I've never hidden my disdain for the Cheat as I find him to be a poor example of winning at all costs.  You can call BS all you want, but I would trade one Super Bowl ring if it meant him being our coach.  His system only works when they win, and it's clear that's what earns him such a long leash with the players.  I've wondered if a primary reason for all their opts outs this season were because of the culture he creates.  I think his ego is ridiculous.  I think his son being on the defensive staff is ridiculous.  I still remember Brady throwing bombs to Moss in their 16-0 season because they were going for records.  I think about his press conferences, the way he pushes the rule book, and just overall demeanor.  I can go on forever, but it incensed me when they ran draws on 3rd and long, showing they had no respect for our offense.  His offensive kick backfiring into a touchdown felt amazing.  His timeouts while we were taking a knee rubbed me the wrong way too.  Yes, I'm bias in my dislike of him, and I couldn't be happier to see him walk off the field a loser today.

10 - McD - Gameball has to go to McD today for his first win against the Pats.  It may not have gone how anyone wanted it to, but a win is a win and we are 6-2 halfway through the season.  Our schedule doesn't get any easier next week, so this win was important.  We are one more division win from controlling all division tie breakers (don't even try to show me all the mathematical scenarios to prove me wrong, you know what I mean).  This was a solid win and had the defense played their part in the second half, would have been a solid win.  Great first half of the season and hopefully this gets the monkey off your back.

Shout out - Bass - It's easy to take for granted the 3 extra points and short Field Goal today, but Bass was solid against the win for all 4 kicks.  He misses even one of those, and we are possibly losing this game on the last drive.  All of his kicks were right down the middle.

Go Bills!

Speaking to “quality and quantity” running the ball- I want both! More runs, more quality runs. Our D is so bad we need to control clock more.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

5 - Pats Defense - First off, can we talk about the Hoodie' son's mullet?  Is he trying to one-up his day for style points?  Moving on.  The pass rush of the Pats today was solid and didn't make Dawkins or Williams look great at times.  They were edge rushing wide on most past plays and sped up Allen's clock.  They may not have brought Allen down much, but he took some shots today and made things uncomfortable at times.  The Hoodie was also up to his old tricks of standing all 11 guys pre-snap and showed 8 in the box.  I'm curious to see what the All-22 shows and hear more about the wind, because I'm curious how the coverage was downfield.

Great as usual but an extra thanks for pointing out Hoodie Jr.  The mullet is just one of the many, many truly awful haircuts in his arsenal.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Odds say, he’s too old to ever have the GOAT again. Of that, I’m pretty certain. 

He’s brilliant in many ways, but he’s got a 43% win percentage without Brady. He’s not a great GM or draft evaluator. 

He’s smart, but not as smart as he thinks he is.......and he cheats to win. Even WITH Brady, he cheated to win. I hope he is the Pete Rose of the NFL. Won’t happen, but well deserved. 

He is an average GM and his HOF HC skills makes up for his average GM skills. If we get Fields or (dreaming) Lawrence this team is dangerous on O again. 

1 minute ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

Great as usual but an extra thanks for pointing out Hoodie Jr.  The mullet is just one of the many, many truly awful haircuts in his arsenal.

Haircut is awful... that said he has EARNED his way up the ranks he started out on the scout team to DB coach, to now defacto co d coordinator.

8 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I always joke about a bandwagon fan joining and immediately leaving thinking how terrible we are by the way our 5-10 toxic posters continually post in every thread. I don’t think anyone is happy with the defense but holy yikes Batman these guys are ruthless with their agenda 

Not sure what they get out of posting we suck every other play. 

Edited by nedboy7

19 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Not sure what they get out of posting we suck every other play. 

It’s like an addiction. I can’t remember some of these guys the last couple years I’ve been on here but there’s like 7-8 headed to my block list, if I can figure out how to do it again lol 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Go read some mock drafts, eat some chowder, and enjoy the rest of your year now that it's free'd up. 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I will not get banned 

I will not get banned 

I will not get banned 

I will not get banned 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Go read some mock drafts, eat some chowder, and enjoy the rest of your year now that it's free'd up. 

giphy.gif

Apparently the stress was more than he could bare