Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

Happy that free agency is starting. It’ll be nice to have the distraction.

I just hope that free agents not being able to see the Bills facilities and culture in the building won’t hurt their chances. Beane needs to get creative and put together a virtual tour of the facilities or something. lol 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Which would be completely ridiculous if true....We can’t have guys on our team that smoke pot even though it’s ok for players to indulge and will be legalized everywhere sooner rather than later?

Can't have guys who knowingly break the rules over and over and over again even after getting caught every single time. Weed has little to do with it. Insert any work mandated rule in its place. To keep doing it, whatever it is, shows real problems mentally, in my opinion.

And he had one good year like 5 decades ago and there's zero chance he could be that impactful a player again.

8 hours ago, H2o said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/nfl-free-agency-san-francisco-49ers-out-tom-brady-bucs-patriots-left

Seems Tommy boy doesn't have the suitors he thought he would. I hope he goes back to NE and they fall flat while he takes a beating behind that OL next year like he hasn't taken in the last 20. His pride leads me to believe he will go to Tampa and try to "prove" it was him, not BB or the system. 

im in on Tom if im the Colts, Brisket is smoked.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Brady / AB as a package deal.  You want the ‘GOAT’, you get his NE roomie, like it or not.

Hey, Yolo titled the thread ‘rumours’.  ?

Only coach crazy enough to do it is Bruce Arians.

Imagine Brady throwing to Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Antonio Brown. Thing is those 3 would work well together. Brown in the slot all day.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

3 hours ago, PIZ said:

How crazy would that be on the Texans' part? The guy is about to be 28, in the prime of his career, and one of the 3 best WR's in the league for sure. Just doesn't make any sense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He has a cap hit of about $15M/yr and is under contract for 3 more seasons.

If we could get him for a 2nd or 3rd, I'd be all about it.

No way they are getting rid of him for a 2nd or 3rd.  It will be at least a 1st and another pick at minimum

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

most flights require pilots to leave their homes and go to work (flying planes) . 

what the F is Schefter talking about??

The media at large is pissed that FA didn’t get postponed... I don’t know if that sentiment is coming from league people, or if the media is just upset that they are having to work. It’s weird.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

More cuts 

I would be happy with Freeman or Howard on a cheap deal to serve as our vet/rotational back. 

• Like (+1) 1