Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

Just now, london_bills said:

Spot on. People are talking like we have Aaron Rodgers. 

If the Bills had Aaron Rodgers then they wouldn't be putting him down. Fans put down other QBs to make themselves feel better about Allen not being great yet.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I think it has more to do with the media highlighting josh Allen’s weaknesses, while ignoring Lamar’s (which are similar in a lot of ways) and worshiping Lamar while saying Josh has no chance to succeed. 

^^^^ YAHTZEE! ^^^^

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I personally don’t understand why we have to put Lamar Jackson down to like Josh Allen.

Jackson had a helluva year.  He’s having a crap game against a defense which clinically unpacked his weaknesses.

Every team will start to do it. The problem is Lamar won’t be able to evolve  into enough of a passer to overcome it when the opposition does it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SirAndrew said:

He probably won’t, but I think he’ll still be productive. I’m just not expecting Jackson to fade completely as some others believe will happen. 

He had a TD percentage of 9% (8.98) this year. It's only happened two other times since 1970 (with QBs who played at least 14 games in a season). A really good year is between 6%-7%. No QB in the modern era has a career TD percent over 6%. Last year his TD percent was 3.4%. I think he is a good QB; however, he is not throwing for 36 TDs again in Greg Roman's offense.

• Like (+1) 2