12/29 Jets @ Bills PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hopefully it’s a fun game and of course a Bills win.  I never thought in year 3 we would potentially finish 11-5, win on Thanksgiving, and be in the playoffs legitimately vs. easing into it like two years ago.

Ditto. A Christmas Miracle!?

Heading to the Stadium- stay dry everyone it is gonna be a soaker. Lets get out of this with no injuries!!! Go Bills.

40 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hopefully it’s a fun game and of course a Bills win.  I never thought in year 3 we would potentially finish 11-5, win on Thanksgiving, and be in the playoffs legitimately vs. easing into it like two years ago.

I didn’t have us penned in as a Thanksgiving W, however My prediction was 10-6 and a wild card berth. Anyways it is a great feeling to have our spot locked. 

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I don't care how... Just beat the damn Jets.

I don't care if it's all backups the whole game. My hatred for the Jets runs deep. Hopefully 2018 Barkley vs. the Jets comes out today!

Same, My uncle and cousins are die hard jets fans. I want them to lose to our back-ups again like they did in 2015. 

15 minutes ago, chris heff said:

My brother thinks a win today is important, he feels going into the playoffs on a two game losing streak would be bad. I don’t think it matters. What do you think?

5 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Talk to Mike Schopp about momentum 

Ask Marv Levy and the players on the Super Bowl teams that would rest the starters & lose the season finale & then roll in the AFC playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

???

The LA Clippers -current incarnation of our beloved Buffalo Braves- came out with this Throwback uni this season, making it available for public purchase and customizing. Jerseys weren’t available for consumer purchase back in the day..

I’ll give props to Josh for using his own name/number, but he likely doesn’t know about “TWO! For McADOOOOOO!”

• Thank you (+1) 1

Nice to see the blowhards on the pregame shows back on the Cheats bandwagon. Just a week ago many of them were piling on saying they were done. Now they “knew it all along” and the cheats “are peaking at the right time”.  Nothing like a win over the Cheats divisional punching bag to cure all ills. ?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Nice to see the blowhards on the pregame shows back on the Cheats bandwagon. Just a week ago many of them were piling on saying they were done. Now they “knew it all along” and the cheats “are peaking at the right time”.  Nothing like a win over the Cheats divisional punching bag to cure all ills. ?

the WGR pregame show is pretty awful.  Three minutes of discussion (lots of it about fantasy football), followed by 5 or 6 minutes of commercials.   Rinse and repeat.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ideal situation, of course, is no injuries what so ever in this relatively meaningless game - even an injury to a depth player can be harmful with the limit on the number of players that can be active on game day. However - I can see some benefit for players such as Matt Barkley, Tommy Sweeney, or some of our younger defensive depth players to have a big role in a regular season win - a great confidence booster. You can never have enough competent depth in the NFL. Let's hope that the Barkley that blew out the Jets in the Meadowlands shows up again today - that would be fun. However. I will be holding my breath on any hit on one of our key starters.      

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1