Example: How the refs help the cheaters win

peterpan

I'm not saying this caused them to win, just using this as an example.

The cheaters drive where they kicked a FG......

On one of their early plays, Jerry hughes is BLATENTLY held AND the OL has his hands to Hughes face.  This was out in the open and near Brady, and should have been easy to spot.   So instead of a panalty and 1st and 20, it's instead 2nd and 2.  

The very next play, Bills generate pressure, Brady panics and throws it away.  AN OBVIOUS INTENTIONAL GROUNDING  call is not made.  The ref says a RB was in the area but, he was 15+ yards away from where the ball landed.  That's a penalty, cut and dry.  So now it's 3rd and 2, when it should have been 2nd and about 28.  

Pats easily convert 3rd and 2.  

A few series later t about the 35 yard line, it's 3rd and a long 2.  Bills stop their run after a 1/2 yard gain.  Refs give them a full yard.  Next play, Bills again stop them after a 1/2 yard, refs give them a full yard AND a first down!!! WHAT?!? HE WAS CLEARLY SHORT ON 4TH DOWN!!!! AND THE SPOT ON 3RD WAS CRAP!!!!

Ten yards later the Pats kick a FG.  

The refs essentially have the cheaters a pass and helped them down the field FOR AN ENTIRE DRIVE.  This happens to them ALL THE TIME.  

WTF!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 23
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

At this point, I’m pretty much in favor of losing Hughes because the refs just absolutely hate him. They flag him easier than anyone in the league for personal fouls and call nothing when he’s mauled. And, as a second point, his run D is terrible.

Edited by UConn James
  • Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, peterpan said:

On one of their early plays, Jerry hughes is BLATENTLY held AND the OL has his hands to Hughes face.  This was out in the open and near Brady, and should have been easy to spot.   So instead of a panalty and 1st and 20, it's instead 2nd and 2.  

The very next play, Bills generate pressure, Brady panics and throws it away.  AN OBVIOUS INTENTIONAL GROUNDING  call is not made.  The ref says a RB was in the area but, he was 15+ yards away from where the ball landed.  That's a penalty, cut and dry.  So now it's 3rd and 2, when it should have been 2nd and about 28.  

A few series later t about the 35 yard line, it's 3rd and a long 2.  Bills stop their run after a 1/2 yard gain.  Refs give them a full yard.  Next play, Bills again stop them after a 1/2 yard, refs give them a full yard AND a first down!!! WHAT?!? HE WAS CLEARLY SHORT ON 4TH DOWN!!!! AND THE SPOT ON 3RD WAS CRAP!!!!

The refs essentially have the cheaters a pass and helped them down the field FOR AN ENTIRE DRIVE.  This happens to them ALL THE TIME.  

WTF!!!!!!!!

Missed facemask on Josh's 4th down conversion too.  Don't know WTF they are looking at...payoff from Kraft most likely.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, UConn James said:

At this point, I’m pretty much in favor of losing Hughes because the refs just absolutely hate him. They flag him easier than anyone in the league for personal fouls and call nothing when he’s mauled. And, as a second point, his run D is terrible.

its true....i do think he is kind of marked man

• Like (+1) 1

What I would like to see when it comes to the intentional grounding rule is that all plays are intentional grounding if the ball doesn't cross the line of scrimmage on plays where its obvious the QB is just throwing the ball away. I dont know how you exactly word it but the ball, even though Burkhead "was in the area" was a clear throwaway and fell short of the line of scrimmage by at least 4 yards.

They also tried to let the clock run when clearly it had been stopped late in the game.

Also the facemask that was missed on Allen late would have put us first and ten at the goal line.

To beat the Pats you also have to beat the refs

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, UConn James said:

100% agree after that out burst last year I bet he has not had a holding called against him all year and there have been plenty of times he was held

12 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Really! Your going there. 

Did you watch the game?

He's right.

They also totally ignored a very obvious face mask on the 4th down play where Allen had to hero his way to a 1st down with less than 3 minutes to go.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, schoolhouserock said:

Does anyone else think that Edelman heading to the locker room for a “head injury” was all just to sell the lie?

That organization goes to great lengths on such things...

Someone needs to flat out level his a** when he is looking back crossing the field. Take one for the team. 

Edited by H2o

7 minutes ago, MDH said:

Jesus, the Bills lay the biggest egg with their crap play and people want to blame the refs. I would say unbelievable but it’s totally believable.

No doubt the Bills did everything they could  to lose.  They pretty well sucked it bad.  But that doesn't mean the refs didn't do their part to ensure we didn't somehow screw up and win.   The missed facemask alone on the final drive is all you need to see for evidence of that.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MDH said:

Jesus, the Bills lay the biggest egg with their crap play and people want to blame the refs. I would say unbelievable but it’s totally believable.

Yet they still were in it till the last drive that could have been different if the face mask was called. So stop the I’m a better educated fan snobbery, it has an effect, it gave them points, it made a difference...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, peterpan said:

WTF!!!!!!!!

This is basically WWE, they are trying to control the outcome of the games and I don’t even think they care if fans catch on to it. I love the Bills and maybe drink a little too much on game day but this crap is sapping my passion for this game. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Did you watch the game?

He's right.

They also totally ignored a very obvious face mask on the 4th down play where Allen had to hero his way to a 1st down with less than 3 minutes to go.

I watched the replay of the false start on the punt 4 times, no one here saw a Bills player move on any of the rewinds.

6 minutes ago, schoolhouserock said:

Does anyone else think that Edelman heading to the locker room for a “head injury” was all just to sell the lie?

That organization goes to great lengths on such things...

It worked because Warner and that other dumbass were defending Edlelman. I don’t even know how you watch that replay and don’t come away with Edelman taking that guy out intentionally. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, peterpan said:

WTF!!!!!!!!

There is no doubt this league is rigged. We must grease the right pockets to be relevant. The obvious cheating just proves the Patriots pay the most and it is effective. 

It sucks when your lifelong passion is nothing more than a made up script with a determined outcome. I chose the blue pill. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, H2o said:

The box score says 7 penalties on us to 3 against the Pats. There sure seemed like a helluva lot more flags on us than that. Has to be incorrect. 

They declined a few of Buffalos.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

well, yeah, but really, 'Zo called it right.  It is what it is, Expect It, don't let it mess you up mentally.

No , I have no delusions where this Pats team is going this year. They will likely have a bye and promptly get bounced. This just isn't going to be there year. This is 2015 all over again.

36 minutes ago, peterpan said:

WTF!!!!!!!!

You also left out on that same drive Edelman lying motionless on the ground and staying in the game after his pic on Poyer.

9 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

No , I have no delusions where this Pats team is going this year. They will likely have a bye and promptly get bounced. This just isn't going to be there year. This is 2015 all over again.

I don't put it past the NFL to make sure the cheaters are back in the SB.  

28 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Did you watch the game?

He's right.

Ignoring that face mask was absolutely intentional.  No way around it.  

The refs never could have imagined Allen getting that first down the way he did.