Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Jackson is doing what Allen failed to do, not look like a fool against the Pats.

Not completely true.  Allen started out slow, but really pulled it together late second quarter on until the concussion.

12 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

we don't need to beat the ravens. we need to win our next 3 and virtually guaranteed a playoff spot. Browns game is 10x more important. 

I know we don't have to beat Baltimore to get into the playoffs, but if Buffalo does get into the playoffs as seems likely, they may have to play Baltimore a second time.  It behooves them to try and figure out how to beat them sooner rather than later.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

Whatever. Become a Ravens fan.

This is the dumbest angle people take. To even mention a player on a different team being superior does not make you a fan of a different team. It makes you a fan that isn't a dumbass. 

Leighton Vander Esch >>>> Tremaine Edmunds. Does that make me a cowboys fan now?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Did they pick the best QB in the 2018 draft though?

For them?  The answer is yes.  But if Jackson goes anywhere else I don't think he's successful.  What Harbough and the Ravens were willing to do in support of Jackson's style of QB play was unique.  I don't see any other team going to the length that Baltimore did and so far it's worked wonders for the Ravens.

But is he the best QB in the 2018 draft?  I don't think so.  But we won't know for at least 5 more years.  Hell it may take 10 years. 

At this point Jackson is playing best among the 2018 class of QB's.  He also has had by far the best situation to come into

As an aside you don't think having one of the best O-lines ion the NFL doesn't help Jackson and the offense?  You seem to dismiss the idea.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

This is the dumbest angle people take. To even mention a player on a different team being superior does not make you a fan of a different team. It makes you a fan that isn't a dumbass. 

Leighton Vander Esch >>>> Tremaine Edmunds. Does that make me a cowboys fan now?

Yeah; but there's a difference between constructive criticism and outright trashing your own player.

Just now, bills6969 said:

Ravens are the team to beat in AFC.  If it wasn't for that muffed punt, i think they run away with this one.  Damn, they look good.

I wouldn't go that far, but I do think that they're distanced themselves from the rest of the AFC along with New England and KC.

The pats always have a loss like this every year that allows them to refocus and come back more focused. Greg Roman clearly has a gift for creating brilliant offensive schemes for athletic QBs Kap shredded the pats..he had tyrod actually looking competent ..now being meshed with Lamar Jackson a far more accurate and competent atheltic player than tyrod the offence is humming .. the Ravens have a very well built roster top 3 oline and good weapons ..our issue on offence is styll a somewhat shaky oline and weapons .

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Ravens are the team to beat in AFC.  If it wasn't for that muffed punt, i think they run away with this one.  Damn, they look good.

Can’t argue with this. It was going to be a laugher. Only Pats TDs came on 20 yard fields after fumbles. 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

There's only a few coaches in the league who are really good

Belichick

Reid Payton

Harbaugh

Carroll

Then a huge dropoff

Exactly.  That is the upper echelon, the rest are mediocre to very bad.

7 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

The biggest difference I see between Baltimore and Buffalo is the quality of O-Line play.

And don't forget to throw in the difference in TE play. 

We are in the 1st year of an O-line rebuild.  We need another tackle & guard and we need to hope that Ford can become a solid guard on the other side. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

You continue to make moronic statements about the bills countless times.....so no it doesnt make you a cowboys fan.....just....well.....it is what it is