Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

Yes it does.  #1 seed would be Bills or Patriots.  Bills win division via tie-breaker.  Period.

Two Clubs 

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs) SAME
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division SAME
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games SAME
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference BILLS WIN

Let's just figure out a way to beat Cleveland.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Augie said:

“Brady leads the league with intentional grounding”, and that’s with only half of them getting called!!!

Half is Waaaaayyy too generous.  More like 1/39

1 minute ago, Success said:

I don't understand NOT rooting for the Ravens in this game.

It's early November, and we'd be one game back if they won.  No way should any fan of any team concede the division at this point in the season.

ESPECIALLY since we were one play from beating them in the first matchup and they face a tougher schedule. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

You don't think the unique offense that the Ravens are running has anything to do with this?  You don't think the Ravens superior O-line and stable of excellent TE's don't have anything to with Jackson's success?  You don't think the OC & HC being committed to run this offense didn't help Jackson out? 

He thinks if you switch Allen with Jackson that Jackson would have the same success in this Buffalo offense 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

It's early November, and we'd be one game back if they won.  No way should any fan of any team concede the division at this point in the season.

We'd be a game and a half back.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

And the Patriots could easily lose to the Eagles next week.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Who's cheering for the pats****** here ????

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I love this.

Back to back penalties, then a turnover. Cry for me Tommy, your tears sustain me.

Tears of unfathomable sadness