Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

4 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Sorry I should be a delusional, blind homer who thinks Josh Allen is better than Lamar Jackson even though there is literally nothing that suggests he is.

Allen has 6 wins.  Jackson has 5 wins.  6 wins is better than 5 wins last time I checked.

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

Can you give the Allen hate a rest please.  He isn't playing at the moment.

How am I hating on Allen? I'm just saying Lamar Jackson has been much better this year. That's like me saying drinking water is healthier than drinking soda and then you telling me to stop hating on soda.

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

No.  Why not win the AFC East.  The Patriots have Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, and Chiefs in next 4.  Bills could head to NE at 12-2 or 11-3 a game back or tied.

Nice thought, but we would need to step way, way up.

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I CANNOT STAND the Sunday night crew when the Patriots are playing. They are the absolutely biggest homers I have ever seen. 

Collinsworth washes Brady's balls every chance he gets

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We want the Pats to win.  Correct?

Well would you want to see the Bills lose a playoff road game in a heart breaking way or see them lose at home in the divisional round in gut wrenching fashion? Flip a coin 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

A poll thread is needed because it seems there is a disagreement about who Bills fans want to win.

If it comes down to tiebreakers for the WC and record against common opponents then we want the Ravens to win.  That's making the big assumption we beat them at home.  There's also the outside chance the Ravens don't win their division.

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I CANNOT STAND the Sunday night crew when the Patriots are playing. They are the absolutely biggest homers I have ever seen. 

Cant believe there are some people who can actually watch a national Cheater game not on mute

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Loseable games for sure, but I can't see the Bills matching the pats win for win. 9 weeks of games and practice and there's still too much inconsistency

The Bills SHOULD head to Dallas at 9-2. I don't see any reason why they won't keep improving and if they get to 10-2 watch out.  Ravens at home and Steelers on road.  12-2 is a real possibility.  Not likely, but possible.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

If it comes down to tiebreakers for the WC and record against common opponents then we want the Ravens to win.  That's making the big assumption we beat them at home.  There's also the outside chance the Ravens don't win their division.

Currently, we are mathematically closer to winning the division then we are at losing the last wild card spot. 

I’m glad Lamar Jackson is already being fitted for a gold jacket and Harbaugh has revolutionized the game by drafting him. 

I despise Collinsworth, and unfortunately Michaels just panders to him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

How am I hating on Allen? I'm just saying Lamar Jackson has been much better this year. That's like me saying drinking water is healthier than drinking soda and then you telling me to stop hating on soda.

He has been better in a few games running an offensive system that was absolutely designed around him.